no images

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

3 years ago

I have to be honest, when I first used these I didn’t really like them, I didn’t feel that it produced the curl that I wanted but it’s the type of tong that you may need to use a couple of times before you ‘get it.’ Although I can tong my hair fairly quickly with these tongs (whole head can be done in 20 minutes, (listen that is fast for me!)) I do need to ensure that my hair is properly prepped first before even thinking about it. I would suggest that you buy the accompany Curl Hold Spray which really helps to keep the curl in. I also spray each section with hairspray, Living Proof Flex Hold is great for this. I curl and clip each curl into place and let it set for a while; you may not need to do this but I prefer to, to ensure I get a good curl. Once I gently brush through I get beautiful waves, gorgeous body and shine and hair feels very touchable; and the style lasts ALL day. I always get a lot of compliments when I use these tongs. I can’t give it 5 stars because I can’t just pick it up and expect my hair to be done in 10 minutes, I’ve got to allow a bit of time to get the style I want. It’s worth it though because I can’t achieve this type of curl/wave with any other tong or curling product. The tong is beautifully packaged, it feels like a product of exceptional high quality, but I would expect so at £120! It would make a wonderful gift for someone special.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age36-43