Jordache-Angel dupe

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

God willing I will never buy another Jordache perfume at Dollar Tree...IT PAINED ME TO WRITE DUPE UP THERE as this smells like a wet dog who is farting no joke I threw it away the first chance I got. It doesn't smell anything like Angel it doesn't smell good at all. I will stick w Preferred Fragrances & Dorall Collection when it comes to knock offs. InStyle at Walgreens isn't bad but they are expensive (normally $12 but once in awhile they do BOGOF). I'd give this negative stars if I could thank god i didn't buy their flowerbomb dupe another day another dollar i guess i was expecting too much for a dollar preferred fragrance are $4 & smell good same e Dorall spend a little bit more $4 for a 3.4oz Edp (not weak a$$ body spray) that smells good sign me up there. Jord is disgusting I got 2 other perfumes from DT (Paris Hilton & Lacoste pink) ended up throwing away I don't know what brand but (not preferred nor dorall) but they reeked too I am done with Dollar Tree perfume unless it's by preferred fragrance or Dorall. Preferred fragrance would make a great tween's perfume collex let her buy it w her allowance I guarantee she will be beaming from ear to ear! I'd be embarrassed to wear Jord in public or give as s gift. Ja i know they are impressions not copies but blech #loser . Yuck.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel