Rimmel Magnif'eyes mono eye shadows

Price: $

Price: $

I recently purchased the shade 'All About the Base', and it is awesome. I can't speak to the other shades in the line, but this one is great.

It is a decently pigmented slightly warm medium-light satin-matte brown colour. It's great for an everyday crease colour or a transition colour. It blends well too.

For me, the biggest virtue of this product is it's lasting power. It does not blend away into nothing, and is really crease and fade proof. This product lasts on my especially crease-prone, oily and heavily-hooded eyelids with an eye shadow primer, and some shadow formulas do not (like the ABH Modern Renaissance palette).

So I definitely recommend you pick this up if you are looking for this type of shade, especially if you are crease-prone!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought All About the Base, hoping for a cool taupe. It definitely has warm undertones, The formula itself if lovely, blendable, and feels buttery.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I bought these magnif'eyes mono shadows fro the pound shop in:

004 magnetic dream, pearlised magnolia
002 chocolate mania, deep brown
001 magnanimous black, pearlised black
009 dollar magnificent, rich teal
007 magnetic blue, cobalt blue

These all go on fairly well with ok pigment once you get stuck into them. The shadow rounds are dome shaped and are embossed with the rimmel crown symbol, which looks good in the curved transparent packaging, but might be why they are baked quite hard and makes it difficult to get the colour out at first.

The magnanimous black and magnetic blue have worked really well in terms of both colour and precision with 0 fallout. The chocolate mania and magnetic dream have come off a bit chalky though, and I haven't tried the dollar magnificent yet. I'm really looking forward to doing a teal eye look on my channel!

Search for Ayish Zone on YouTube X