NIVEA Nivea Creme - Authentic German formula made in Europe

Filtered by skin type : Dry
NIVEA Nivea Creme - Authentic German formula made in Europe
Nivea Creme - Authentic German formula made in EuropeNivea Creme - Authentic German formula made in Europe

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (EuceritŪ), Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Parfum.

on 10/5/2018 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This one changed my life forever. I bought 1 75ml tin, 4 400ml tin and 100ml tube and use it from face to toes. The mexican or thailand version has weird texture, which i hate as it doesn't sink into my skin and the german one have creamy texture like cream cheese. I have use more than 10 face cream and trust me whitening or anti-aging is for serum or essence, moisturizer is used to lock down all the nutrients of the previous steps as well as provide moisture to your skin so this cream is doing a great job.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I was sure I'd written a review for the German-made Nivea but I guess there are several listings for this wonderful cream. Though I live in Canada, I'm fortunate to live in a city with Denninger's - a small chain of German delis that have morphed into small stores. They carry cookware, toys, gift items, household cleaning items and beauty products. This is where I get (among other things, including a wide range of British food items), "real" Persil from Germany and also the German-made Nivea cream. We always have a few tubs of this in the house (some of them disappear with my younger son on his stays at home). This cream is rich and thick but so mild and soothing. In winter, this is a terrific night cream and it even works beautifully under makeup if I have enough time to let it soak in. It's great on chapped hands and feet (put socks on though or you'll be sliding all over the place and leaving grease marks in your wake). It's one of the products I do like wearing outside in winter if we're going X country skiing or we're going to be out for a long time in the cold as it doesn't contain much water (maybe not any) so I don't have to worry about water freezing and harming my skin. There is a reason this has been around for as long as it has and why it's so coveted. The German made formula is becoming more widely available here in Canada - I've seen it in drug stores and, I think, even at the supermarket but I make a point of always reading the jar to make sure it is made in Germany rather than Mexico as the formulas really are different.