ISO color care conditioner

No Image

Fabulous conditioner!!! It does exactly what it says, thus lives up to its claims--my hair is moisturized, color is more alive, does not leave buildup, adds shine and smells wonderful. The price is also very decent. Will def. repurchase:)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Awesome color care range!! I noticed a huge diffrence in the overall shine in my hair after one use, it leaves my hair VERY soft and bouncy with no weight whatsoever! Plus it does preserve hair color, I color my hair dark ash brown that goes brassy after 4 weeks but this really helps with that!...oh and the smell is divine!! Love it!

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

My hair stylist recommended this product for my freshly dyed hair, claiming it worked great for an affordable price. I use it in conjunction with the shampoo, and I've found it to be perfect, so far. My hair color is still as bright and rich as the day I got it, and the conditioner does a great job of hydrating my hair without weighing it down.

on 9/4/2006 9:27:00 AM

Gosh, I love this conditioner. I think that it is one of the best products I have ever used. It makes my long, fine, blond highlighted hair very soft and manageable. With other products I generally have a hard time getting a comb through my hair. This makes my hair unlike I've seen it in a long time without buildup.

on 1/3/2004 2:32:00 PM

This is the absolute BEST conditioner! It works great and smells nice too!

on 12/12/2003 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This stuff is great - I have long highlighted hair (which can also get oily) but this stuff rinses out very easily and makes my hair so easy to comb through. Smells nice too. Definitely a great buy.

on 1/2/2003 10:30:00 PM

This is THE conditioner for color treated hair. I have tried them all and nothing works as well on my long, highlighted/colored hair like this. It detangles and smooths the hair without being heavy at all and the price can't be beat.