NARS Deep Throat

NARS Deep Throat

4.4

TALC, CETERYL ISONONANOATE, STEAROXY DIMETHICONE, ACETYLATED LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CETYLACETATE, ISOPROPYL LANOLATE, BHA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, TRICLOSAN, MAY CONTAIN BISMUTH OXYCHLOROZIDE, ULTRAMARINES, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREEN, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, FRRIC FERROCYANIDE, CARMINE,ALUMINUM POWDER may CONTAIN- MICA

on 11/28/2016 3:32:00 AM

My all time favorite blush. Less sparkly and more subtle than Orgasm. Love it and highly recommend.

on 9/29/2016 7:59:00 PM

Such a natural, beautiful color! It fits my fair skin tone very well, and looks fresh and alive!
very nice

Gorgeous peachy shade, gives a nice natural flush to my warm-toned skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have fair-medium skin and this blush gives me the perfect natural flush. I love how pigmented it is! I literally dab my brush into the pan and get the perfect amount of color. Because it is so pigmented I feel like I'll never run out of product, but if I do, I will 100% buy again.

on 8/9/2016 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Very pretty blush. Blends well, no sparkle or shimmer.

It gives a nice glow.

Will always repurchase this color.

on 7/13/2016 4:43:00 PM

My every day, go-to and most beloved blush. Will go with any makeup look. It gives a nice glowy finish, nothing too sparkly.

Orgasm is my go to blush period. This is my favorite product blush I have used to date without a doubt. Deep Throat is easier to wear than others. The color is a natural, pretty pink. Great for everyday wear if you skin tone works with it

on 6/8/2016 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have the Nars blush duo in Amour and Deep Throat - the combination is reaaaally good but you can also use them separately.

Deep Throat is a more shimmery and light peach pink color. I find that it makes me have a really healthy and radiant glow on days when I just put this on with tinted moisturizer - so it's great for lazy days when you want to look cute and not too pale. I also like to use this with Amour since it makes it a bit more lively and glowy because of the shimmer. Again, NARS is expensive but still proves to be worth the price when you just want a subtle blush on your cheeks. Definitely one you could use for everyday occasions, but I'm sure there are dupes that would be cheaper. However, it would be worth it to buy because I haven't run out of the product so you can use them for a long time.

I love this product so much.

It's glowy and a lovely shade of pink. So pigmented, which I love. It's natural and healthy looking it doesn't look too much. It's defientley got a shimmer to it so if you do not like that stay away. It's super bendable and would suit most skin colours.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

A lovely colour for autumn on my pale skin. I have repurchased this. As always, I have a love hate relationship with the packaging!