NARS Deep Throat

NARS Deep Throat

4.4

TALC, CETERYL ISONONANOATE, STEAROXY DIMETHICONE, ACETYLATED LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CETYLACETATE, ISOPROPYL LANOLATE, BHA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, TRICLOSAN, MAY CONTAIN BISMUTH OXYCHLOROZIDE, ULTRAMARINES, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREEN, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, FRRIC FERROCYANIDE, CARMINE,ALUMINUM POWDER may CONTAIN- MICA

Deep Throat is an amazing blush, one which I use constantly and will always have in my collection. The shade is a gorgeous warm pink, with a hint of peach and a pretty golden sheen which adds a natural glow and dimension to the face. This blush is very pigmented so you only need a light hand. This means that the blush will last you a long time, a blessing as these blushes are quite expensive. This blush adds a healthy flush to the face, and is incredibly flattering. It makes me look alive, healthy and put together. It applies smoothly and easily, the formula is buttery and smooth. I adore this blush! I highly recommend it.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I have used this blush for many years. It’s not my everyday blush, though. It’s good for spring and summer. It is a peachy pink color thats sometimes a little too warm for me., but this blush is brightening. A little goes a long way. There is slight glow with good color pay off. It’s a high end blush that’s a little pricy, but it lasts a long time. I’d call it a classic blush that would be flattering to a lot of skin tones

on 6/2/2018 5:02:00 PM

I have this, madly and exhibit a. I wanted very different colors and tones in my collection. This would be my everyday type of blush. Very natural and sweet on the cheeks. It looks better on me than orgasm. Madly is for when i have a red lip or dark eyemakeup. Exhibit a is def for a no make up make up look or winter. Deep thoart is the spring and summer everyday workhorse that i have been using since highschool. I def want to expand my nars collection but these 3 plus sex appeal (to tone down other blushers so i use this as a blush blender) is all i need, so for now i dont need another blush in my life!

on 7/23/2017 3:01:00 PM

If you want something just a little more pigmented and less shimmery than the orgasm blush, this one is for you. The orgasm one is my go-to, but I like this for when I want just a *little* more drama and color. It's fabulous!

on 6/25/2017 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my favourite blush along with MAC Margin. I am NW13 and this looks so light and fresh on my skin. Nars blushes are really pigmented - I recommend using a light hand and buffing motions with a rounded brush. If you are deeper than NC30ish, this probably will not show up well on your skin tone and I would recommend Orgasm for you.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

If I could only take two blushes with me to a desert island, Deep Throat would be the second option and Illamasqua Naked Rose would be first. If one had to go overboard as ballast during the journey, unfortunately, DT would meet a watery demise, but I'd try to save it if I could. I am very pale with neutral undertones, and Deep Throat is just so pretty and fresh on me. If I am ever at a loss as to which blush to wear, Deep Throat is one of the ones that is a no-brainer. I love the fine shimmer that is in it, because even on light makeup days, it makes me look more vibrant and alive. The formula is amazing, of course; there's a reason that NARS is known first and foremost for their blush. I wouldn't say that many makeup items are perfect, but Deep Throat is perfect except for that silly rubbery package. It just goes to prove that you can't have it all.

on 6/5/2017 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Skin: MAC NC20, MUFE Y245, NARS Deauville; dry and sensitive

This was one of the first makeup products I've ever purchased at the age of 14 and 6 years later, I recently went to repurchase it. I used this on and off for several years, and I used it as an everyday blush for quite some intervals. Needless to say, you really get your money's worth buying this high-end blush. This, along with Hourglass Incandescent Electra, are the only blushes I've ever repurchased.

I would describe NARS Deep Throat as the perfect peachy pink with just a pinch of golden shimmer. Compared to Orgasm, this is warmer and more peachy, whilst I would describe NARS Orgasm as more of a strawberry pink with an obvious golden sheen. Because Deep Throat is less shimmery and more peachy, I prefer it over the iconic Orgasm; Orgasm's red undertones CAN have the potential to look ruddy on the cheek, and thus unflattering.

Although this is among the more sheer NARS blushes, it still packs a punch in the pigmentation department, which is a testament to just how pigmented their blushes are. I do like the fact that it isn't crazily pigmented and is instead more buildable, because it makes it foolproof and a great everyday blush to just slap on my face when I feel groggy in the morning or if I'm in a rush. It doesn't even detract from how beautiful it looks on my cheeks either, since this blush makes my face light up with a beautiful glow and flush and makes me look so well put-together. It instantly brightens my face and makes me look and feel happy. :) I think that it would be a great everyday blush for everyone up to medium skintones; if you're darker skinned, I would instead suggest NARS Torrid, which is more pigmented but also just as gorgeous.

on 5/1/2017 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Deep Throat seemed like a no brainer peachy pinkish kind of blush. But it just didn't rock my nw20, deep winter world. Similar shades (or at least in the same wheel house) that looks better on me include NARS Orgasm & Sex Appeal, & MAC Margin. Deep Throat wasn't awful, by itself was pretty, but skewed a bit orange on me. When I love a blush it just lights up my whole face, Deep Throat did not do that. It wasn't awful but it wasn't great. My fave NARS blush is still Sin,by the way.

on 11/28/2016 3:32:00 AM

My all time favorite blush. Less sparkly and more subtle than Orgasm. Love it and highly recommend.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my favorite blush ever!!!!!' The color is literally perfect.

Popular Blush Products