Jo Malone Basil and Neroli

Jo Malone Basil and Neroli

4.5

on 5/19/2018 9:08:00 PM

This perfume has a distinct grass smell to it which I love. It's so subtle and soft but it lingers on the skin. I bought the smaller 1 oz purse spray because the Jo Malone colognes are expensive. I like that you can layer different scents to create something unique. I just wish they weren't so pricey but I was able to smell all the scents at Sephora in Las Vegas at the Venetian. I made a list of all the scents I liked so I can pick up a couple during the Sephora 20% off sale at the end of the year.

on 4/26/2018 12:29:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

My new signature scent. It's soo light and lovely. Office friendly and it never makes my eyes water. I love catching a whiff of this scent throughout the day.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I absolutely love this perfume! It's so fresh and fun but not overly masculine. I'm pleasantly surprised by how long this lasts in comparison with other Jo Malone fragrances. While this is best in warm months, there's nothing like it to brighten up a cold gloomy day. Layers well with countless other Jo perfumes like Orange Blossom and Wood Sage Sea Salt. I love putting on a hoody and smelling the faintness of this scent from the day before.

on 5/15/2017 4:29:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I became hooked on this scent from a sample. I ordered both the large and the small sizes before my sample ran out, to give you an idea of how striking this fragrance is. I love most everything with Neroli, and Jo Malone stepped it up by adding fresh basil. It's a perfect complement to the delicious orange blossom scent.

I often find that many fragrances don't have staying power. Unfortunately, this has been the case for me with this fragrance which is the only reason I deducted a lippie. Too many fragrances reveal alcohol after the true scent has evaporated, which is not at all the case here! It leaves a powder-fresh musk scent that lingers well into the 24-hour mark, which I LOVE!

Complex yet simple. Elegant yet modern. This is destined to become my summer scent. Note: the Basil & Neroli candles are equally lovely!

Popular Fragrances