MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Perfecting Stick

Caprylic/capric trigyliceride, polyethylene, polymethylsilsesquioxane, synthetic wax, propylene carbonate, steralkonium bentonite, disteardimonium hectorite, caprylyl glycol, polyhydroxystearic acid, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate

This is the best concealer I've ever tried. It has good coverage, it is the perfect amount to erase those dark circles under eye area and any other imperfection. Yes, it is buidable, but I really never needed to build it up, wich makes this a money saver as it will not run out so fast. I hope mac never discontinue this, because this is the perfect concealer for me.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Love it! It looks so natural with MSF Dark. Easy to use with my beauty blender(applied dry)

This is literally the only MAC concealer that does not break me out. It's easy to use, blends out well, and does not dry me out. It comes in a huge range of shades and I found the perfect one for me. I use this one shade darker than my foundation mainly for blemishes, or to touch out my foundation during the day. Great product.