Lirikos Marine Collagen BB Cushion

No Image

on 3/13/2018 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have probably tried about 5 cushions so far and this is my favourite. There's so many great skin care features for this one and it wears beautifully on my dry skin. It is lightly fragranced so be aware of that, but it doesn't linger nor does it irritate my skin. I will say that I think the #23 shade runs a bit dark (currently on the lighter side of NC20/25) so be aware of that when you're trying to select from the all of 3 shades they offer lol. The coverage is great, I'd say a high medium for a cushion foundation, which tend to run lighter in the coverage department.

It's super moisturizing and I had to dust a bit of powder so that I wasn't glowing to the gods at work today. But it lasts really well on my skin and doesn't cling to any dry patches. Bought it on the suggestion of Liah Yoo on youtube and im so glad i did! Great find and have already purchased some of the other lirikos cushions.

on 5/14/2017 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of the higher end Korean BB cushions and wow can you tell. I like a medium coverage, and I literally just use one press into the cushion and it's enough. Yes it's pricey (about £28) but you need to use such a small amount is worth it. I'm NW20-NC20 and I use shade 23 which is perfect (this shade would probably cover NW/NC25 too).
My skin feels like I've had a facial at the end of the day, it's so soft.
It wears well on my super oily skin (I do use a setting spray before and after any foundation), and it fades evenly. The cushion pact itself is such a beautiful rich blue color too and it looks super expensive. All in all worth the money.