MAC 141 Synthetic Brush

MAC 141 Synthetic Brush

1 review

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Mac released this in conjunction with their "Next to Nothing" line. I have always been looking for a nice fan brush. I've tried a few fan brushes, and I have always loved their concept and design, and I even liked a couple from other brands, but this 141 brush from Mac is the bomb! In watching some youtube videos, I have seen gals use this to apply foundations and bronzers and contour shades. For me, I have found this great for highlight, and yes, contour, bronzer, and even blush, depending how you hold the brush.

This is super-soft and yet dense enough...'just right'.. I have not used this for foundation, but I am not one to use a brush for foundation. But for the powder products I have tried this with, this picks up product decently and applies it decently. Feels so nice on the face, I find myself just sweeping on my face this probably more than I should, LOL. I do not get any shedding, and this seems to wash up just fine, no problems. While I initially cringed when I ordered this, thinking, 'oh, just another fan brush..' -- this has exceeded my expectations. Very pleased. Would recommend and would definitely repurchase.

Popular Makeup Brushes