4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I started using this product in March when I visited friends in Paris and it was recommended to me because I was battling dry skin and a surge of fine lines around my eyes and mouth. I loved my routine and didn't want to change. After 3 weeks of using meso Glow I noticed my skin was more radiant and bouncy. At 5 weeks everyone was complimenting on how smooth and pretty my skin looked. I NEVER want to be with out this product again but unfortunately for me the price is too expensive so only 4 stars. I will wait for a sale or at the minimum use it every couple months.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinVery Dry, Medium Brown

HairGrey

EyesGreen

3 years ago

I have normal skin with the beginning signs of aging (I'm 33). I have been getting regular facials and tried a factional co2 laser treatment 18 months ago. I saw a little change but it was extremely painful. I also have mild acne scars on my lower chin from a bout of cystic acne. I decided to try this product after researching the ingredients comprehensively and reading reviews and articles. I have used the treatment 3 times, one time per week. I follow each meso treatment with a gel mask and sleep with it. I found the rolling to be easy to use and it tingled the first time for about 3 minutes. After reading the little pamphlet and website (and tons of articles about micro needling) I saw that this was completely normal. It actually gave me hope that it might actually be working. The first morning after doing my treatment my skin felt really smooth and the little lines Under my eyes were filled in. I smiled more that day! The second week I am sure that my cheeks had a dewiness I like to associate with youth. Now after 3 weeks I'm so convinced it works. My pores are smaller and my skin is tighter. I have 2 more weeks to go and will finish my review then. But so far it works well.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGreen

3.0

3 years ago

This is not really a review of the product, which for all I know, might be wonderful. I was reading the reviews and noticed that all of the reviewers, with the exception of issymitch (first review), joined MUA on the day they reviewed this. I feel that they joined just to review Meso Glow and give it 4 or 5 stars.

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3 years ago

I love love love this product. I have normal to dry skin and after I use this, I have softer and visibly smoother and more even skin. I have never tried anything like this before. The serum is soooo soft on the skin and is super luxurious feeling. It is my second derma roller, and this one hurt a lot less. It is such a treat to use after a long week. I totally recommend!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBlack

3 years ago

I just finished my month long treatment and having a positive review! I discovered this product from a test group on Au Feminin which gave it a high rating. I succumbed to purchasing online and found that for once it actually delivered the results promised. I don't know if it is available yet in the US, but i received free shipping so it was just the same. For about 100 dollars I had a real change in my skin. Expensive yes, but with less fine lines, and real glow that is here today and I hope will last long. I will definitely use this product before my wedding in August so the I am the glowing best version of me on my big day! My best friend asked if I had been doing something different (I swear she was looking at me with a bit of suspicion like i had had a major peel or injection without telling her haha). The best part is when I touch my skin it feels like baby skin. I liked the whole ritual aspect, one time per week for the five weeks. It felt okay the roller, and the serum absorbed fine into my skin. Thank you meso!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium Brown

HairBlack

3 years ago

After much going back and forth (and reading lots of reviews and press articles in french) I purchased meso glow online. I'd been feeling like it was time to do something stronger to my skin. At 39, approaching a big birthday I felt I deserved it! note: haven't tried professional mesotherapy or had injections yet, but really try to take care of my skin to prevent that day as long as possible. Packaging: love. So cute the kit with the roller, 5 mini serum bottles and the cup to roll the roller! The instructions included made me feel comfortable rolling mini needles on my face like a professional. Application: Thankfully no pain, kind of felt like a massage! Contrary to the other reviewers, I finished my entire serum within 10 minutes of rolling. My skin must have been really dehydrated! haha; It tingled a little but that feeling disappeared after about 5 minutes. Results: Truthfully, passed my expectations. First night skin felt tighter, and brighter. The next morning it was smooth to the touch and visibly glowy. I can liken it to after an amazing facial with a fruit-acid peel. I continued for 6 weeks (skipping one week because I was on vacation) and feel like I look younger and fresher. Price: An investment yes. But for 5 weeks of productt it's the price of one facial at the spa, totally worth it. Verdict: I will buy again.

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3 years ago

This is something I would never try if no one recommended it to me. It sounds really scary initially to use a dermaroller on the face. It was my mom who started using it, and she gave me a box to try. The 0.1mm dermaroller is supposed to be the most gentle dermaroller on the market, I tried it on my hand and it felt ok so I decided to use it on my face. The box comes with 5 serums and one roller and a tray. You need to apply the serum with the roller by rolling it around your face. It did took some time to finish doing it. But I like how it almost felt like a face massage. There was an immediate glow after using the first bottle. My skin also felt tighter. To my biggest surprise, the next day my face was still glowing from it. I continued using it, finishing one bottle per week. By the end of the treatment, I received many compliments for my radiant skin. It does resemble professional treatment done at a dermatologist: tighter skin, more refined pores, radiant glow, more hydrated. For 5 treatments, the price isn't too bad. I recently bought the other product in the same range Meso Bright to try also. It's suppose to target pigmentation problems. But I haven't started using it. Will update soon!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlond

3 years ago

At 30 ish I'm starting to get fine lines, skin looks dull and tired especially when without makeup. I tried many products but they don't seem to do anything for me. I was almost ready to go for invasive treatments with dermatologist until my friend told me her skin got better after just using a dermaroller. Many beauty bloggers also claimed that dermaroller works wonders so I started researching about it. I have sensitive and acne prone skin and was reluctant to try anything new usually. But I saw how my friend's skin was glowing so decided to buy a dermaroller to try. But I wasn't sure what serum to use it with. Then I came across Surface Paris, their dermaroller is 0.1mm, which is gentle enough for sensitive skin. And it comes with 5 serums. Seems like a good buy. So I went for it. I wasn't expecting to see results immediately since I heard you need to use dermaroller a few times before you see significant results. But I was surprised after the first time, my skin got tighter, pores seemed to be more refined, and my skin was absolutely glowing! I didn't need a lot of make up the day after and still looks fresh. Face was slightly red at first the night when I used the dermaroller, but it went away the next day. The instructions given was to use the dermaroller once a week, and finish one bottle of serum each time. But honestly, it seems impossible to finish one bottle! I was rolling for 30 minutes and still has serum left! The second time when I tried it, I didn't finish the whole bottle. I left some and pat it onto my face the next day as a serum. I was surprised that even without the dermaroller, my skin seemed to love the serum so much, the tightening of the skin and the glow was still apparent. By the third bottle, even my husband who is usually oblivious to any changes on my face, hair and skin began to ask me what did I do to my face, because I was looking so fresh and glowy he thought I did some plastic surgery! For the price, I really think it is a good buy since the effects you get is close to expensive treatments at skin clinics. I would definitely repurchase again. My only complaint is I can't finish using one bottle each time. Maybe they should make it into 10 tiny bottles instead of the current 5 bottles so we can use it for 10 times. PROS Plenty of hyaluronic acid Skin is glowing and more tightened Face more hydrated and does not need as much make up after use Can see results immediately Dermaroller is good for sensitive skin CONS Takes forever to finish dermarolling one bottle of serum Will definitely repurchase again! Recommended to my friends and they all loved it too.

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium