Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

3 years ago

I love all of Bali body's product! Since I bought this Bali body bb cream (in shade tan) I have been wearing it every single day in summer this bb cream has spf 15, and has two shades : natural and tan because I really love it, my skin looks flawless and natural, i just applied it with my finger this shade has pink toned color but I guess it will match any skintone because it claims to contain mineral oxides to match the colour of your skin the finish is in between, so it's not dewy and not matte (i would say satin finish :D) doesn't caused breakouts. The coverage is very sheer so it’s good for those of you who doesn't have blemishes to cover. And the great thing about this BB cream is that it feels like you are not wearing anything on your skin, it’s breathable highly recommend it :)

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age25-29