L'Oreal Paris Infallible Total Cover Foundation

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Total Cover Foundation

3.4

G927156 AQUA/WATERDIMETHICONEGLYCERINEHYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMERDIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMERSYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITEPHENOXYETHANOLDISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATETRIETHANOLAMINESALICYLIC ACIDALUMINUM HYDROXIDESORBITAN ISOSTEARATEPOLYSORBATE 60 [ /- MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDECI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES] F.I.L.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like the skin coverage, but it goes on really dry like, unless you use a damp sponge.

on 9/19/2018 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Looks good when initially applied with a damp sponge, but it settles in the nose crease unnatractively. The finish of it goes downhill as i wear it throughout the day. I have oily skin. Also if you are going to sweat any, this foundation wont hold up; it will fade on the tzone , separate and cake up everywhere else.

I wore it today topped with Collab Set the stage loose powder. I have many new breakouts. Only new things where those two.

on 9/5/2018 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

Really like this foundation now. Didn’t at first. I’ve read some of the complaints and I agree with them. I found it hard to spread over my face. I always use a primer and never usually have that problem. Also it didn’t want to blend into the skin. Just didn’t look good. I think it’s the kind of foundation that’s best to spread in with fingers so it melts into the skin better. And I don’t want to mess with that. I can’t help it I love my Sigma foundation brush.

In order to enjoy this foundation more I decided to spray my foundation brush with a little water. Prefer brushes but a sponge would work. Wow. What a difference. It might effect the coverage a little I don’t know. But it goes on beautifully and looks amazing.

I bought the color nude beige. I really like it. I have a neutral light-ish skin tone. I struggle with foundations being too yellow and this one is not. Great coverage. Some might not want this much coverage but yesterday after I had applied this my skin looked totally perfected. Beautiful. The finish is almost matte. I should mention, though, that I have normal to dry skin. Had excellent wear for me.

I always like a tube but its hard to squeeze this makeup out of the tube. It’s so thick.

All in all excellent foundation from the drugstore.

on 9/1/2018 6:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Awful! Cakey, Dry... doesn’t blend in... by no means weightless...

on 7/18/2018 6:41:00 PM

Terrible for acne-prone/combo skin. After a few hours, skin looks terrible and pores look enlarged. If you get your skin even slightly wet (rain for example), the foundation will remove.

on 6/28/2018 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Awesome foundation. In my opinion gives at least 12 hours solid coverage. Seems to start cracking and settling at the evening hours. Full smooth coverage, very blendable and light. Maintains in sweat and heat. Will be part of my routine from now on.

on 6/10/2018 7:09:00 AM

I have combination skin with slightly uneven red pores on cheek area. I was hesitant to buy because I thought a full coverage matte would be very heavy and cakey, but I was wrong. If you only use a little product over primer it goes a long way and buffs in with a brush really beautifully. The colour is very natural on me (nc20 in mac, I have shade porcelain). It doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything on my face and the matte lasted well before I needed to touch up.

Product comes out of tube thick & cakey. It looks just “okay” on my skin once blended out and dry. This foundation really doesn’t do much for my complexion and is rather dry and powdery looking which I don’t like at all. It also accentuates my fine lines and is more of a medium than a full coverage. Overall, I’m not pleased with this and won’t be buying it again. Can not recommend.

on 3/21/2018 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This foundation did not work for me AT ALL. The consistency is extremely thick and goopy. Yes it is pretty much full coverage, but if you have oily and acne prone skin like I do then stay away. After about and hour (and this is with a pore filling primer and matifying powder on top) I was very oily, pores were very visible and the foundation was already starting to break apart. It also made me break out.
I love the brand, but if you have oily skin I would highly recommend the L'Oreal infallible 24 Matte over this - much better consistency and it lasts!

on 2/26/2018 5:45:00 PM

Maybe I’m using this wrong, but for me this is a medium coverage foundation, I notice that I sheer it out more than the youtuber standard but I don’t go around looking like I’m wearing a mask. It is a nice foundation that sheers out to a lovely finish. I prefer to apply this with a damp sponge and lately I’ve been adding some face oil to it before application, mostly because I don’t like the space filler approach to foundation. Whether I mix in oil or not I do find that this foundation separates a bit as the day goes on and slowly disappears throughout a work day. I have normal to dry skin so I guess it’s less lasting on oily skin. It’s nice but I prefer the Infallible Matte foundation for finish and longevity.