MAC Rosy Cheeks Extra Dimension Blush

No Image

1 review

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

In the past 3 or 4 weeks, MAC launched a whole bunch of new and permanent Extra Dimension blushes. I tried to get one of the 3 that appealed to me the most when they were first released, only to find them sold out at my local MAC store. They finally got more in this past weekend and I grabbed Rosy Cheeks, which is the one I wanted most. This is a glowing true deep pink blush with the most beautiful sheen (they all are pretty "sheen-y"/shimmery). It's a great colour for me and a terrific finish as it really imparts a flattering but not "over the top" dewy glow to my cheeks. It really is so pretty and even if you're someone who swears by matte products, you would be wise at least to check these out. I'd been planning to get one or two of the Becca Luminous Blushes before these MAC ones were released; now I'm glad I didn't. I also tried Wrapped Candy (a deeper plum pink shade) and was surprised that it seemed to go very warm on me but I think I'll probably pick it up in the autumn. Into the Pink and Sweets for My Sweet are 2 other shades I'm planning to get and this is odd for me since I don't usually lose control when it comes to blush products but these are all so darned pretty with their luminous finish.