Deciem The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Deciem The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution

4.7

Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Rosa damascena flower water, Centaurea cyanus flower water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Aminomethyl Propanol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Aspartic Acid, Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Glutamic Acid, Arginine, PCA, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Hexyl Nicotinate, Dextrin, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Gellan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol 4.02

on 1/23/2019 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I would have given this a 3/5 instead of a 4 but it's probably the best ordinary products I've used so far. It reduces my acne the next morning, and it prevents PIH. I bought this to help with my overall skin tone because of hyperpigmentation patches and sun damage but it targeted other problems I wasn't intending to address. It does a decent job at adding a glow but it takes a long time gradually fade my patches and old PIH. I'm giving it a 4 for preventing acne and preventing PIH. Plus the price point is great.

on 1/5/2019 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

THIS. JUST. WORKS. Better than Pixi Glow Tonic, too. I have been using this for a few months now and only at night. I use a different toner for day. This on a cotton pad means I wake with noticeably smoother skin the next morning. It also helps keep pimples at bay, minimizes pimples that have already come to a head too. I love how cheap this is, have already purchased a backup and I want to tell you that this lasts a long time. It also removes blackheads from my nose. I will continue to repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

For the price tag and the amount of product you get in comparison to Pixie Glow Tonic and this one hands down is the winner. At first this did cause me to break out a little bit but then the break outs stopped and then my skin started to exhibit positive results. Clear and even skin....pores looked less pronounced and took care of the dry areas that were an eyesore. I haven't used acids in over year so the first time out the gate I did experience a major tingle...burning sensation with my skin. This is best used PM and maybe starting out every other day if your skin is new to acids. I use every night depending on what I'm using the in regards to serums and creams ( I avoid using skincare products with this that contain active ingredients). I definitely plan on keeping this in my skincare rotation.