Deciem The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Deciem The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution

3.0

1 review

Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Rosa damascena flower water, Centaurea cyanus flower water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Aminomethyl Propanol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Aspartic Acid, Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Glutamic Acid, Arginine, PCA, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Hexyl Nicotinate, Dextrin, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Gellan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol 4.02

on 8/20/2018 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm fairly new to the world of acids, however, this product is great for a starter. I started using this when my skin started to get congested frequently. I helped to purge my skin, and after this phase, I noticed an overall effect. My skin looked for even toned, my pores shrunk and it also slowly removed a natural tan that I caught on my face. Be careful with this stuff, because if you use it at the wrong time, your face will be pimple city.