Deciem The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution

Deciem The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Rosa damascena flower water, Centaurea cyanus flower water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Aminomethyl Propanol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Aspartic Acid, Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Glutamic Acid, Arginine, PCA, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Hexyl Nicotinate, Dextrin, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Gellan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol 4.02

on 3/26/2018 4:04:00 AM

I really like this tones, my sensitive skin doesn't get angry or irritated after using it. I prefer to apply it without a cotton pad, I feel like that way it'll last longer. I usually use it 2 times a week, when I don't have any active breakouts. It really helps even out my texture and fade imperfections.

on 2/16/2018 5:56:00 PM

I had been toning with witch hazel but was looking for something with a little more oomph. I had to wait awhile until this product was in stock, but I finally was able to get this and the alpha arbutin to try out a few weeks ago. (While waiting, I tried the P50 1970 toner but didn't notice much of a difference and disliked the smell and the numbing effect.) After using the 7 percent glycolic toner for a few weeks, I think it is a good but not outstanding product. Either this or the alpha arbutin or both do seem to be helping to fade one pesky brown spot that has been bugging me -- a noticeable difference. I do plan to keep using these products because so far I am seeing some improvement and no negatives so far.

I really like this. It stings slightly on application sometimes but doesn't last and I have no redness. It helps keep my skin exfoliated and clear and doesn't break me out. The needle nose spout allows me to squirt a little in my hand and rub onto my face so I don't waste any. I use this along with TO 10% acid, alternating a few times per week.