Deciem The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Deciem The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution

1 review

Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Rosa damascena flower water, Centaurea cyanus flower water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Aminomethyl Propanol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Aspartic Acid, Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Glutamic Acid, Arginine, PCA, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Hexyl Nicotinate, Dextrin, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Gellan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol 4.02

on 5/8/2017 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I think this is an extremely effective product. It is more gentle than some acid products I've used, but it can really sting. I usually have tough skin, so when it gets to a point that a product is stinging, I'm sure there's something that doesn't agree with my chemical make-up. I use .1% Tretinoin and my skin tolerates it, so when this made it red, sting a bit, and even peel around my mouth, I was surprised. I think my Tretinoin, plus other Glycolic products, made my skin too sensitive for this toner. If you want a fast-acting Glycolic Toner, this is it. Just be careful not to use it with other exfoliants. I'm sure that's what caused my irritation.