Deciem The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Deciem The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution

1 review

Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Rosa damascena flower water, Centaurea cyanus flower water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Aminomethyl Propanol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Aspartic Acid, Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Glutamic Acid, Arginine, PCA, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Hexyl Nicotinate, Dextrin, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Gellan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol 4.02

on 1/5/2019 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

THIS. JUST. WORKS. Better than Pixi Glow Tonic, too. I have been using this for a few months now and only at night. I use a different toner for day. This on a cotton pad means I wake with noticeably smoother skin the next morning. It also helps keep pimples at bay, minimizes pimples that have already come to a head too. I love how cheap this is, have already purchased a backup and I want to tell you that this lasts a long time. It also removes blackheads from my nose. I will continue to repurchase.