Deciem The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Deciem The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution

3.0

Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Rosa damascena flower water, Centaurea cyanus flower water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Aminomethyl Propanol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Aspartic Acid, Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Glutamic Acid, Arginine, PCA, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Hexyl Nicotinate, Dextrin, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Gellan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol 4.02

on 2/4/2019 4:13:00 PM

Oohh I'm in love with this! This is so good to control skin oilyness, it is so good to be in my skin while I wear this, I use it face and body. It also helps diminish blemishes and bumps on skin. If you use it on a pimple, the pimple will shrink the day after. Despite it's concentration it is very gentle, I have experienced no irritation whatsoever. Just remember wearing lots of sunscreen or/and a hat while on this. Packaging is also terrific, very pratical. It's just a shame it is a liquid, so I have to constantly buy cotton pads to use it, but I can live with that.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I heard that this was a dupe for Pixi's Glow Tonic and jumped at the chance to try it out as soon as it came back in stock. For the size, the price point was extremely attractive compared to the GT but unfortunately, I got no results from this. After 1 month of use, I saw no improvement in the tone and texture of my skin and I continued to break out. With GT, I saw results right away AND didn't break out so whoever is saying this a GT dupe (hello...did bloggers get this for free?!?), need to stop spreading false info! Sadly, this is going back for a full refund and I'm returning to my GT.