Deciem The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Deciem The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution

3.0

Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Rosa damascena flower water, Centaurea cyanus flower water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Aminomethyl Propanol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Aspartic Acid, Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Glutamic Acid, Arginine, PCA, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Hexyl Nicotinate, Dextrin, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Gellan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol 4.02

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Super harsh. I have used P50 and Pixi Glow Tonic. This burns me the most. I don't even have sensitive skin.

on 5/15/2017 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have very sensitive skin, am using retina-a and have enjoyed the way my skin looks using this - refreshed, glossy, clear, more even toned. I get results very quickly. I use it once daily and if my skin complains am overdoing it, I miss it for a day or two and then continue.