Deciem The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution

Filtered by age: 30-35
Deciem The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution

3.4

Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Rosa damascena flower water, Centaurea cyanus flower water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Aminomethyl Propanol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Aspartic Acid, Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Glutamic Acid, Arginine, PCA, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Hexyl Nicotinate, Dextrin, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Gellan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol 4.02

on 2/11/2019 7:26:00 AM

An effective and trustworthy exfoliating toner. I love chemical exfoliation, it is the only thing that keeps my combination to oily and congested-prone skin healthy. This toner works really well. I do experience some mild stinging sometimes, so be careful if your skin is sensitive. The bottle is huuuge, I got kind of bored of it. It is unscented and has a mild vinegar-like scent because of the acid content. So I think I'll try something else for now, but you can not beat the effectiveness and price of this one.

on 1/5/2019 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

THIS. JUST. WORKS. Better than Pixi Glow Tonic, too. I have been using this for a few months now and only at night. I use a different toner for day. This on a cotton pad means I wake with noticeably smoother skin the next morning. It also helps keep pimples at bay, minimizes pimples that have already come to a head too. I love how cheap this is, have already purchased a backup and I want to tell you that this lasts a long time. It also removes blackheads from my nose. I will continue to repurchase.

This is so irritating that I can't use it on my face. It aggravated some redness that I was trying to tone down and burned. I don't think it is suitable for sensitive skin or anyone fighting inflammation.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I heard that this was a dupe for Pixi's Glow Tonic and jumped at the chance to try it out as soon as it came back in stock. For the size, the price point was extremely attractive compared to the GT but unfortunately, I got no results from this. After 1 month of use, I saw no improvement in the tone and texture of my skin and I continued to break out. With GT, I saw results right away AND didn't break out so whoever is saying this a GT dupe (hello...did bloggers get this for free?!?), need to stop spreading false info! Sadly, this is going back for a full refund and I'm returning to my GT.

I really like this. It stings slightly on application sometimes but doesn't last and I have no redness. It helps keep my skin exfoliated and clear and doesn't break me out. The needle nose spout allows me to squirt a little in my hand and rub onto my face so I don't waste any. I use this along with TO 10% acid, alternating a few times per week.