Deciem The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution

Deciem The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Rosa damascena flower water, Centaurea cyanus flower water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Aminomethyl Propanol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Aspartic Acid, Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Glutamic Acid, Arginine, PCA, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Hexyl Nicotinate, Dextrin, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Gellan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol 4.02

on 2/4/2019 4:13:00 PM

Oohh I'm in love with this! This is so good to control skin oilyness, it is so good to be in my skin while I wear this, I use it face and body. It also helps diminish blemishes and bumps on skin. If you use it on a pimple, the pimple will shrink the day after. Despite it's concentration it is very gentle, I have experienced no irritation whatsoever. Just remember wearing lots of sunscreen or/and a hat while on this. Packaging is also terrific, very pratical. It's just a shame it is a liquid, so I have to constantly buy cotton pads to use it, but I can live with that.

i am pretty obsessed with this product. i feel like it makes my skin so young and dewey looking. it really does seem to slough off the top layers and expose a newer, healthier skin underneath. the price can't be beat and i am always amazed how this company manages to create all these amazing products so inexpensively.

I like this toner. Between this, The niacinamide and the salicyclic acid I've seen a major improvement in my skin, it's never looked better. I don't love the way my skin feels after application, but I don't find it irritates, just feels sort of tacky afterwards and I'm not overly fond of that feeling. Overall though though works well with my skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I thought this would be a cheaper dupe for the Pixi Glow Tonic (which I loved) since it's only about $7 for 8 oz but I should've known better--if it ain't broke, don't fix it. The Ordinary toner is fine but I didn't really see the same results I saw with the Pixi one. With the Glow Tonic, I saw results immediately, and my skin looked clear, plumper, and my pores looked tighter. The Ordinary one was good for cell turnover but I felt like my skin wasn't glowing the same way in the morning. I only use it at night because it leaves my face way way too sticky to wear under makeup. (I feel like that sticky feeling takes a long time to dissipate too.) I like the package, it helps control how much I use each night, and one bottle lasted about 4-5 months with daily use. It does, however, have a very off-putting smell (almost sulfuric) so I'd pass if you're sensitive to them.

Bottom line, I'm going back to Glow Tonic.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was so afraid to try this product, as I've tried glycolic products before and they have caused raging breakouts and redness. My skin has been in a decent place lately, so I decided to dive in a try this product. So glad I did! I use it only at night, it is a tad tacky but not gross and for me the tackiness doesn't last. I swear this has helped my skin, more glowy and helps combat blackheads and little breakouts. For the price, this is an amazing product. Definitely will repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is BOMB.
I have hormonal acne and usually flare up around that time of the month and my acne and resulting hyperpigmentation take a long time to heal up so by the time my next monthly cycle starts I have new ones and it's just pimple city all the time. This stuff (along with the Ordinary's salicylic acid 2% and niacinaminde and zinc treatments) has seriously helped my skin in just two weeks. My acne clears up WAY faster. I still break out (it's not a miracle and my acne IS hormonal) but I actually have a break in between my cycles and my acne isn't as viscous as it used to be. For reference I use this every night and use the niacinimide + zinc on top and in the mornings I use the salicylic acid treatment. I had good results while using the two treatments before, but now that I added in this toner my results are even better. My skin just loves it. This stuff is a lifesaver and it's dirt cheap. :) If your skin responds well to acids, you'll likely love this one. Just be sure to use sunscreen during the day when using any acids at night.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This toner is super inexpensive and has worked great for me--it's 2% higher in concentration than the pixi glow tonic, and unlike that toner, this one doesn't contain all the extra perfumes and other additives that are unnecessary. This helps clear up my skin and lift up acne scars, so I like using it every day. Here's my youtube review comparing this and other popular glycolic acid toners:

Love this stuff! I saw a noticeable difference after I started using it - my skin is smoother, scars faded faster, breakouts reduced by a lot. I like this much better than the pixi glow tonic (I didn't see any results with the GT). Will definitely be repurchasing.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Super harsh. I have used P50 and Pixi Glow Tonic. This burns me the most. I don't even have sensitive skin.