Deciem The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution

Filtered by age: 19-24
Deciem The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution

4.1

Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Rosa damascena flower water, Centaurea cyanus flower water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Aminomethyl Propanol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Aspartic Acid, Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Glutamic Acid, Arginine, PCA, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Hexyl Nicotinate, Dextrin, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Gellan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol 4.02

on 1/23/2019 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I would have given this a 3/5 instead of a 4 but it's probably the best ordinary products I've used so far. It reduces my acne the next morning, and it prevents PIH. I bought this to help with my overall skin tone because of hyperpigmentation patches and sun damage but it targeted other problems I wasn't intending to address. It does a decent job at adding a glow but it takes a long time gradually fade my patches and old PIH. I'm giving it a 4 for preventing acne and preventing PIH. Plus the price point is great.

on 12/29/2018 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I bought this to try because I'm a college student and if you've been to college, you know that the academic rigour sucks all life and light from you and your skin. My skin was looking kinda dull and 3 months after using this daily (in conjunction with The Ordinary's Hyaluronic Acid + The Ordinary's Cold Pressed 100% Marula oil)... I glow like the sun. Great stuff!!!

It does leave a little tingly sensation on my skin a couple of seconds after I apply it, but I've gotten used to it and the sensation fades quickly. Every night, I apply this using a cotton pad on my face and neck as the first step after my double cleanse. It helps to remove whatever dirt is left on my face and has definitely helped to even out my skin tone. It has also helped my skin look clearer and more radiant :) However, it hasn't helped very much with my blackheads on my nose, but given that this is an AHA, I don't really expect it to do very much for my grossly congested nose pores. Those suckers have been in there for too long and I'll have to use something stronger for them.

That said, this toner hasn't broken me out and I will be repurchasing this once I'm done! It's incredibly affordable and worth every cent, and I'd definitely recommend it to a friend who's looking for a gentle exfoliator which can be used on a daily basis.

on 9/14/2018 10:57:00 PM

Have finished a bottle already. Honestly, when I bought this I hoped that this would be my new fav. Toner instead of Pixi glow tonic (which is my holy grail and of course, more expensive) This toner seemed to be ok at first. I had no breakout, no irritation and no effect. Yes, no effect. My skin didnt glow like when I used Pixi nor help my acne problem. If you want to try glycolic toner I recommand you to buy Pixi instead. A little pricey but you will notice a change.(and pixi is less irritating since it comes with a lower conc.)

on 8/24/2018 4:47:00 PM

I got this as an alternative to pixi glow tonic. It's great: gently exfoliates and leaves my skin glowing. I picked up a basket full of stuff from the ordinary and my new routine has really calmed my acne down so I'll be sticking with it. Price can't be beat and I like the packaging. I don't use cotton rounds as I find them wasteful so I just pour a bit in my hand and put it on my face. Done.

Other stuff I got:
5% Retinol in squalene
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
AHA 30% + BHA 2%
Azelaic acid in suspension 10%

My skin was flaky because I am using Acne.Org's Benzoyl Peroxide to clear up my acne. Now, I am all healed but have hyperpigmentation and flaky skin. I bought this hoping that it will solve all my remaining problems. Unfortunately, it made my skin have some white pustules but not really pimples. It's like white little puss inside the skin but they are not bumpy. The only thing that I like is, it made my skin smooth.

on 8/20/2018 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm fairly new to the world of acids, however, this product is great for a starter. I started using this when my skin started to get congested frequently. I helped to purge my skin, and after this phase, I noticed an overall effect. My skin looked for even toned, my pores shrunk and it also slowly removed a natural tan that I caught on my face. Be careful with this stuff, because if you use it at the wrong time, your face will be pimple city.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I purchased this because it was a great alternative to my current Mario Badescu glycolic toner, which I was really enjoying but only had 2%. My skin loves acids so I thought increasing the strength would be great! So far though, my skin is just not liking this. I use acids quite often- the 5% AHA serum from the same brand, the 32% acid peel mask, HA serums, etc- but my face gets completely red and stings after using this toner. It’s also quite sticky and leaves my face feeling tacky, so I can’t use it in the morning. It also just smells! I will keep using until it’s finished to see if my skin can get used to it and reap the full benefits!

on 5/29/2018 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is good for cell turnover "maintenance" rather than an intense chemical peel. I use it every other day and it's very nice. Price is unbeatable and the packaging is convenient. Don't forget sunscreen with this one :)

on 3/26/2018 4:04:00 AM

I really like this tones, my sensitive skin doesn't get angry or irritated after using it. I prefer to apply it without a cotton pad, I feel like that way it'll last longer. I usually use it 2 times a week, when I don't have any active breakouts. It really helps even out my texture and fade imperfections.

on 3/25/2018 5:06:00 PM

I didnt really see a difference with this product despite everyones raves :( not expensive, ill keep using it but not much of an impact on my skin personally.