Uploaded by cosmokid

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/11/2011

I love this! its thick,sticky, and the smell is AMAZING! i have very pigmented lips, and this acually shows up as a sheer orange! and it lasts FOREVER. and it got this for $8!!!!

About reviewer (145 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Feb/02/2009

This looks really bright in the pen, but on the lips it tones down and looks quite pretty. I was worried it would look coral on my lips, but it was more reddish orange. The gloss effect lasts quite well, but I find the colour on my lips fades quite quickly.

About reviewer (554 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

Nov/16/2007

This is my fave lip gloss ever! It's just perfect on me. The colour is just beautiful!
Unforch they discontinued it in Australia, but I found it on Strawberrynet, for just $19 AUS (in the stores it cost $45!). So i've just ordered 2!
My only gripe is that the amount you get is so tiny for the price (especially the instore prices). Normally it takes me forever to use up a lip …

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Jul/09/2007

Smells lovely, and its such a pretty color. I like it as far as sheer lipglosses go.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark

fromcrihai

Jun/11/2007

The pen is a very nice ideea, but I had some troubles with it. Still, I think I will buy again, since the color is so gorgeous, a very nice coral, that I prefer to Pout posh girl lipslick.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Jun/18/2005

I love LipGlazes!!!Especially this one!I have already try apricot and passion fruit but this one is better!It's an orange peachy lip gloss with no shimmers,and it's perfect for the summer!I am a NC20 with brown eyes and usually I was afraid that kind of colors,and always bought clear peachy/pinky colors,and when I try this I change my mind! For the summer is better when the lipgloss has …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (164 reviews)

SkinOily

fromFhorn

Jun/22/2004

This color is wonderful. Orange tones look great and really natural with my coloring and this lipgloss is a beautiful sheer orange. Not much flavor but it is shiny and long lasting.

About reviewer (210 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone

fromdigit

May/23/2004

I'm giving this product 4 lippies only for the color- ladies, it's a stunner! Very versatile as well- this is one of those colors that flatters both pale and darker skin tones. It turns into a coral on darker skin, and a warm reddish color on pale skin. I got this as part of the double-ended tube set. I'd only repurchase if Stila sold this in a wand-style format. The click pen …Read more

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

May/19/2004

The name Orange is misleading. It looks more coral when applied. It is a wonderful color for the summer. Very beautiful!

About reviewer (425 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

fromjan232

Mar/24/2004

Smells incredible and though I am pale this imparts the perfect orange peach tint to my lips, great for summer.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral