4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

Smooth, creamy application. Very subtle color but you can layer it on for a more dramatic look. It fades throughout the day but reapplication is easy since it's in a tube. My everyday blush.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Medium

HairBlack

6 months ago

I keep coming back to edit my review of this blush because I love it more and more over time. It's a great product for people who want to add blush to their routine but struggle with powder blush application. I can put a quick swipe of this on, layer on some setting powder, and it looks like my cheeks have a natural, healthy glow. The formula is creamy and can be blended out with fingers, but I also like to use a small stippling brush to build up the pigment. This travels well and the packaging is sturdy, though it does rattle around in the tube slightly. The Peach Bums shade is supposedly a dupe for the NARS Multiple Stick, so although I can't really confirm that's true, who wouldn't want to try a $4 blush stick first?

About reviewer (162 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Curly, Medium

9 months ago

I happened upon this cream blush stick just by chance and I am very glad I did. I would recommend this blush to anyone - even for sensitive or break out prone skin, as it caused me neither sensitivities nor break outs or rashes. The shade I purchased was Peach Bums and it is a lovely peachy neutral. It glides on well and blends out effortlessly (with just my fingers) and feels quite lightweight. It is light enough to add a subtle glow of colour, and can be used as a first layer underneath a powder blush. The colour didn’t last all day on me (normal/dry skin on cheeks) but did last for a good portion and could be reapplies. For the price, I find this to be an excellent product. I have just purchased a second in a different shade to try it out as well.

About reviewer (304 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0

a year ago

Pro's - love the color, easy and fast application, good price point Cons - the smell, reminds me of paint, and I don't find that the color lasts very long. I will use this up but won't buy again.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2 years ago

This little $4 stick blush in the shade Floral Majority has become my HG! I've gone through several sticks already. I'm 47, with normal to dry skin, and I do wear this over my foundation (which I recommend to extend the wear; I get a good 8 hours of wear out of the blush over foundation). I just swirl it over both cheeks, blend quickly with my fingers, and I'm done! I have light skin with yellow undertones and red hair, and Floral Majority is the *perfect* warm pinky-peach-nude flush. It has a very slight touch of shimmer that's just enough to add definition to the cheeks without looking pearly or glittery. It harmonizes with all my lipsticks, from brown to deep red to bright magenta. In a pinch, this could work as a lip color too, although you'll need to apply balm or gloss over it because it has a cream-to-powder texture that's drying on the lips.

About reviewer (230 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

2 years ago

This is my first stick product ever and I love it. I have it in Peach Bums. It’s a gorgeous color and gives me this natural flush that I love. I use the Sephora #45 multitask brush to blend it out and it’s so subtle and pretty. Today I topped it with The Balm Cindy Loumanizer and it gave me such a lovely glow. You can’t beat the price either. Total win!

About reviewer (136 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

This is for peach bum. It's so glowy without being glittery. That's a huge win! I have dry patches on my cheeks that never seem to go away, certain foundations stick to it and cream blush makes it even worse or looks patchy. Unfortunately. So I can only wear it on days when my foundation is smooth and flawless. And I usually prefer to wear this on days I don't wear makeup, just to brighten up my face. I love it. I wish I could wear this every day for that youthful glow. I like to apply it with a small stipple brush

About reviewer (100 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3.0

2 years ago

I bought this in floral majority and it is a beautiful color. It goes on so easily but it does not last on my dry cheeks. It is gone in 3 hours. So disappointed. If it lasted I would have bought every color.

About reviewer (1600 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I purchase this blush stick in Peach. The color is really pretty and there's a lot of payoff. I just dot it onto the apples of my cheeks and then blend it out with a beauty blender. It melts into my skin very nicely, lasts and has a very nice soft sheen to it as well. Good cream blusher for the price. I would probably use this and buy it again.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

3 years ago

I purchased this color in peach bums. I have been looking for a cream blush for summer ever since they discontinued my old go to,maybelline peach satin. I think I have found my replacement, it gives my skin that natural look and stays put when I am out doors. The quality is what I have come to expect from w.w.two thumbs up and the price is awesome, I also like that the company does not test on animals. I would purchase again and would recommend to anyone with fair warm toned skin would avoid if you have oily skin or breakout easily.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm