Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Paaarty

Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Paaarty

4.6

on 12/8/2017 2:00:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This was part of the sephora birthday gift this year. It's a nice shade a little darker and warmer than I am used to as I usually wear cool pink tones. This is long lasting, very pigmented and blends easily. I may not purchase this shade but I definitely will try other shades of this blush.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this for free in the sample size from Sephora for my birthday, I believe. The colour is great for me, it's my go-to blush for an everyday look. The texture is good, I find the pigment to be perfect. It's hard to screw up with this blush, which I definitely appreciate. The only reason I wouldn't buy it again is because I've found plenty of equally great blushes at the drug store and don't feel like this blush has the wow factor I'd be looking for if I were to want to drop over $20 on a cheek product. With that said, if you can get your hands on this as a sample, or in a gift set, it may be worth your while.

on 11/14/2017 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I should have opted for the other Sephora Birthday gift - I think it was some skincare from Boscia and I would have been happier. I'd heard such good things about the Tarte b-day gift so chose it without thinking. Both the blush and the lipstick are just not good colours on me - they make me look a bit dead and the blush looks more like I've got dirt smudges on my face rather than blush. When I offered them to my daughter, thinking she might appreciate them, she told me she already had them and she wasn't thrilled with them either. I'm hoping one of my nieces or my dear friend's daughter might like them because with this high a rating here, I would like someone to get some use of them.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Although it doesnt look like much in the pan,
on the face it creates a natural touch of color for paler skin tones. It's a great choice for natural winter time looks. Wear time is good, doesn't emphasize pores, and has good pigmentation.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Such a sweet little package and a beautiful shade of blush! The Tarte website describes the shade as “nude” but I get a rosy/pink hue when I swatch it. It gives a lovely healthy flush to the cheeks and lasts all day long. The powder feels soft and silky and it applies evenly/smoothly on the skin, never patchy or streaky. Pigment packs a punch so if you are fair or don’t like a strong blush I’d use a light hand with this one. I am super impressed and would absolutely recommend this if you are looking for a blush.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Like most reviewers, I initially received this blush as part of the Sephora 2017 birthday gift. I was disappointed upon first gaze as it appears cool toned and I am neutral leaning warm. I couldn't have been more wrong though - Paaarty leaves a natural pinkish glow that imitates the most attractive natural flush. Even better, it is one of the longest lasting powder blushes I've tried, even more so than previous favorites Burberry and NARS. I have since repurchased and will be checking out other shades of this long wearing blush.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received this like ev1 else from Sephora 2017 bday gift. Surprisingly it’s the blush I reach for most. I will not buy this once I run out I’ve got other blushes to finish (benefit, chanel, MAC, NARS...). This gives a soft subtle matte glow. Just perf. My HG blush is MAC Harmony it’s a tad redder this is more peachy. Both are brown based (on me) this blush & lip color is bomb. I loved last years MJ eyeliner & NARS lip pencils. Sadly I won’t be Rouge after the new year I’m committed to buying from Dept stores online (Sephora/Ulta both won’t let me order online after a fiasco! Ef-them!! Or I buy from MAC or chanel dot com’s I rarely buy from Ulta/Sephora except in person which is a pain to have to go into the city!!) Sephora sux if I can’t get it off a Dept store site, site directly from the brand, or Ebay pretty much forget it.

on 11/9/2017 10:34:00 PM

got this from.sephora birthday gift and been using it almost everyday....color is super pretty and subtle for everyday...i m not gd with describing color but this is liked a neutral pink color that looks very nice on my nc30.skin.... will definitely buy when this small one ran out!!!!! highly recommended!!

on 10/27/2017 1:38:00 PM

I also received as a bday gift. I was so underwhelmed when I saw at first because I'm pale and like brighter corals & pinks, but this looks so BEAUTIFUL and NATURAL, they have me sold. Comparable to the elf blush that comes in the duo but without the sparkle. It's easy to apply and looks blended without having to do much blending! Will buy again. I had a tarte blush in tipsy and loved that, and I forgot how much I loved the tarte formula.

on 11/9/2017 8:58:00 PM

Perfect subtle matte blush to go with any makeup look! PROS: the blush is super matte so it adds a super pretty natural flush to your cheeks. This can look good on a full face of "going out" makeup, or a casual everyday makeup look. It also blends very well with your foundation and concealer. Since the color is very subtle, it is easy to pair with any color highlighter as well. CONS: It does take a lot of product to get the strong pigment. I think this blush is best for people looking for a light blush.