Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Paaarty

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Paaarty
Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - PaaartyAmazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Paaarty

4.5

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Holy Moly I love this blush!!! I'm so glad this was a part of the birthday gift last year because I never would have picked this on my own. It goes with literally every look imo, and has an amazing texture that always looks natural and not overdone. It sculpts the cheeks and is a dusty rosy shade on my light olive skin. It lasts all day long and always looks amazing. I still haven't hit pan on my mini version despite using it constantly.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This was a birthday gift from Sephora. It is a great blush that you can build easily. The wear time is nice as well.

on 1/25/2018 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Meh. I was excited to try this since it's HG for so many and was recommended as a natural blush for fair, neutral skin...but meh. I don't feel like this color is anything special. It looks fine, but I feel like it's something you could find at the DS.

on 1/24/2018 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I also received this as part of the Sephora birthday gift. I was afraid this blush would be too cool and/or too nude/beige on my warm, pale skin tone but I was pleasantly surprised to find it’s a very natural pink on me! It’s also easy to apply — I need to apply most blushes very sheerly so they’re not too bright on my pale skin, but this one I quickly brush on without worrying about it being too bold. I say this is worth a try for most light to medium skintones.

tried this gift from Sephora plus another tarte blush but this color is not flattering on my warm light skin but my friend with cool skin loved this color, I also feel like it looks uneven a bit blotchy on my light oil prone skin but packaging is nice and non bulky

I received this in last year’s Sephora Birthday gift and it has become a staple in my makeup bag. Blush is my favourite makeup product and this one is very unique in my opinion. It’s a neutral rosy nude color that mimics a natural flushed look on my NC10 complexion. Very long lasting,so easy and to blend and appears very skin-like in texture. I will definitely repurchase once I finish my mini. Highly recommend!

on 12/8/2017 2:00:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This was part of the sephora birthday gift this year. It's a nice shade a little darker and warmer than I am used to as I usually wear cool pink tones. This is long lasting, very pigmented and blends easily. I may not purchase this shade but I definitely will try other shades of this blush.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this for free in the sample size from Sephora for my birthday, I believe. The colour is great for me, it's my go-to blush for an everyday look. The texture is good, I find the pigment to be perfect. It's hard to screw up with this blush, which I definitely appreciate. The only reason I wouldn't buy it again is because I've found plenty of equally great blushes at the drug store and don't feel like this blush has the wow factor I'd be looking for if I were to want to drop over $20 on a cheek product. With that said, if you can get your hands on this as a sample, or in a gift set, it may be worth your while.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Such a sweet little package and a beautiful shade of blush! The Tarte website describes the shade as “nude” but I get a rosy/pink hue when I swatch it. It gives a lovely healthy flush to the cheeks and lasts all day long. The powder feels soft and silky and it applies evenly/smoothly on the skin, never patchy or streaky. Pigment packs a punch so if you are fair or don’t like a strong blush I’d use a light hand with this one. I am super impressed and would absolutely recommend this if you are looking for a blush.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Like most reviewers, I initially received this blush as part of the Sephora 2017 birthday gift. I was disappointed upon first gaze as it appears cool toned and I am neutral leaning warm. I couldn't have been more wrong though - Paaarty leaves a natural pinkish glow that imitates the most attractive natural flush. Even better, it is one of the longest lasting powder blushes I've tried, even more so than previous favorites Burberry and NARS. I have since repurchased and will be checking out other shades of this long wearing blush.

Popular Blush Products