Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Paaarty

Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - PaaartyAmazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Paaarty

4.4

on 7/19/2018 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Received this in mini from Sephora. As a caramel girl was surprised to see that this shows up on my skin. Adds the perfect natural flush too the cheeks. Has definitely become a favourite for me.

on 5/17/2018 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Beautiful blush! Its sooo natural, and it actually doesn`t look like make up at all. I has been my go to for the past few months:) It blends beautifly, longwearing, no complains !

on 5/17/2018 5:07:00 PM

got this in a birthday gift set from sephora. it is chalkier than the regular amazonian clay blushes. i wish this had a mirror also but its okay its free lol anyways its a very nice everyday nude/natural flush blush. matches with everything and its hard to over do this blush so very begginner friendly. personally i like nars madly and mac warm soul type of blushes so this one im not super excited for because it is pinkier just personal opinion and also the powderiness isnt like their regular amazonian blushes( not as blendable kind of patchy)

on 5/3/2018 2:05:00 PM

I really like this blush and like a lot of other people received this as my free gift last year! I had never used Tarte blush before and I definitely see why they are a lot of people’s favorite.

This applies nicely and the shade goes well with most of the eyeshadows/lipsticks I use. I have hit pan from wearing this almost every day and plan on continuing to use it until it’s empty. The only reason this lost a star is because this definitely wears off before the 12 hour claim. To me it is especially noticeable when I take photos after being out and about for a few hours (you can’t really tell I have blush on).

However, it does wear better and last longer than any of my drugstore blushes. I need to test out more blushes (maybe I’ll try the Milani formulas like people are suggesting) until I figure out if this is 5 star, holy grail status!

on 5/3/2018 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I loved this after receiving it in my Sephora birthday gift last year. When I hit pan, I wasn’t sure if they made it to replace it, so I looked for a dupe. I found the Milani Romantic Rose and I like it more and it's $20+ cheaper.

on 5/3/2018 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can't get onboard with the love for these blushes. I remember when Tarte was fairly new to Sephora I had bought into it and got a shade to try but in the end I returned it.

Years later I got it as a birthday gift from Sephora, I've hit pan in it because well, it was honestly one of the only blushes I had after my go to ran out.

I had been using it for months until I came across my Milani Luminoso blush I had laying around, once i used that for a few days and went back to Tarte, it made me realized how chalky and non pigmented Paaarty really is. Maybe it's just this shade, but since it is my second attempt with this blush I'm going to pass from now on. I know it was a sample size but the packaging broke from regular use.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Like the other people in this section, I got this from the birthday package at Sephora. This came with a mini-sized Tarte Lip Paint, which I also really love. This blush adds a nice flush to the cheeks that isn't overpowering. It stays on the skin for a good amount of time too. I would love to pick more of these up in the full sizes!

on 4/23/2018 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Like many others I got this as a little gift from Sephora. It is absolutely the perfect shade. I use it as a blush, and then very, very lightly touch the blush brush with what's left on it all over my face. It gives just the barest hint of lovely, healthy color. Home run Tarte!

Holy Moly I love this blush!!! I'm so glad this was a part of the birthday gift last year because I never would have picked this on my own. It goes with literally every look imo, and has an amazing texture that always looks natural and not overdone. It sculpts the cheeks and is a dusty rosy shade on my light olive skin. It lasts all day long and always looks amazing. I still haven't hit pan on my mini version despite using it constantly.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This was a birthday gift from Sephora. It is a great blush that you can build easily. The wear time is nice as well.