Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Concealer

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Concealer

3.6

on 3/27/2018 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is the worst concealer I’ve ever used. It actually caused dark circles under my eyes and I’m hoping it goes away .

on 12/25/2017 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

For a drugstore concealer, this is too expensive but it also works as a skincare so maybe we should give Neutrogena a break. And while we give them a break because of quality, why did they mess up in the packaging? The clear and transparent cap is nothing to write home about and it is actually a turn-off. I use the Light shade and it works great for my NC30 coloring. I had reservations about flash back in the pictures and to the contrary, it looks great in pictures. I like the moisturizing effect of it too. Concealers usually make my under eyes look bad and feel dry once they are rinsed off. I also suffer from very bad allergies in my left eye. This didn’t cause any problems. So it is a winner in that it covers well and beneficial for under eyes.

I really like this concealer for under eyes. if you like a stick concealer, this one is the best one I have tried. I put it on quite thick and let it set there for a few minutes and then I rub it in with my fingers. I dont find it sets in my creases and really "brightens" up the under eye area....Other stick under eye concealers tend to make me look fifty years older but this one does not....Usually at the end of the day, my concealer may have settled into lines and caked up a bit, but this one does not do that. Coverage could be a little better but I'm pretty darn happy with this. Best concealer I have tried so far!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This reminds me of Chantecaille's Bio-lift concealer that is in a stick concealer with a center that's emollient. This is very creamy and doesn't cover that well. I bought in light for my NC20 skin and that is a good match. It works ok on dark spots but does not work on my dark circles. It creases right away and fades immediately. Just like Chantecaille's. But at least it's not $69.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I returned this to cvs today. It's not enough coverage for me, and I can't figure out how to use this with a corrector without having too much product under my eyes.

on 5/8/2017 1:10:00 PM

This goes on smoothly, but the color is not peach enough for my dark circles and it does not last long because it is too emollient.

on 5/4/2017 6:55:00 AM

Love love love this stick concealer! HG concealer for me! This comes in a stick form, with a Hydrating center. Application couldn't get easier! And it blends so well! The beauty of this is that it doesn't settle into my pores, but it lasts all day, keeping me looking flawless. It feels so nice going on. Coverage is medium, but buildable.