COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Pressed Powder

COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Pressed Powder

4.7

Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, C10-18 Triglycerides, Dimethicone, PTFE, Cyclohexasiloxane, Silica, Methylparaben, Methicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Dimethicone / Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin. May Contain: Iron Oxides.

on 8/19/2018 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Very nice drugstore finishing powder to set foundation and as a blotting powder. I dont like it to set undereye concealer, unless I used very little concealer that day. I have to use too much of it to set a medium amount of concealer, so it ends up making my eye wrinkles look worse. This hasn't broken me out that I can tell; I've used it for at least 3 months now. I have two compacts, light/medium for my t-zone and medium/deep for everywhere else. I liked it enough that I bought the lighter one, I had bought the medium/deep first. I fall around NC42 in Mac, and 4w1 Honey Bronze in EL Double Wear.

I prefer my Maybelline Superstay Pressed Powder in Rich Tan for touching up because that one has light to medium coverage, so it blots and perfects at the same time. That said, I have both in my purse at all times. If Im oily but the foundation coverage is intact I use the Covergirl Outlast to blot. If I see that my foundation faded in my tzone, I blot and then touch up with the Maybelline Better Skin powder instead.

I took a lippie off because the powder puff sitting right on top of the powder and the tiny mirror irk me. I dont like that there are not more colors as well. This is a sheer powder, but it is tinted, and the color is visible.

on 12/22/2017 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Extremely limited color selection but I got this in both Light and Light/MEDIUM. LOVE THIS!!! Absolutely the best powder that I have used!!! It is very smooth/light weight yet long lasting, controls shine like no other, and isn't cakey or settle into lines. Works great under the eyes to help stop mascara and/or eyeliner smudges. I put this on in the morning and 9 hours later, I still look great and don't need to touch up with powder. Go to combo is this powder and over Almay TLC foundation. I wish it was a bit more yellow but oh well.

on 7/21/2017 1:29:00 PM

This replaced my HG matte powder from Rimmel which I have been using for years! It's definitely a bit more pricey (rimmel: $7, CG: 12) However, the powder is very finely milled and soft which makes my skin look very smooth. It has a little bit of color payoff and controls my oils really well!

I try to get it on sale for around $10 which is worth it for me :)