COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Pressed Powder

COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Pressed Powder

Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, C10-18 Triglycerides, Dimethicone, PTFE, Cyclohexasiloxane, Silica, Methylparaben, Methicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Dimethicone / Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin. May Contain: Iron Oxides.

on 12/22/2017 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Extremely limited color selection but I got this in both Light and Light/MEDIUM. LOVE THIS!!! Absolutely the best powder that I have used!!! It is very smooth/light weight yet long lasting, controls shine like no other, and isn't cakey or settle into lines. Works great under the eyes to help stop mascara and/or eyeliner smudges. I put this on in the morning and 9 hours later, I still look great and don't need to touch up with powder. Go to combo is this powder and over Almay TLC foundation. I wish it was a bit more yellow but oh well.

on 7/21/2017 1:29:00 PM

This replaced my HG matte powder from Rimmel which I have been using for years! It's definitely a bit more pricey (rimmel: $7, CG: 12) However, the powder is very finely milled and soft which makes my skin look very smooth. It has a little bit of color payoff and controls my oils really well!

I try to get it on sale for around $10 which is worth it for me :)