BeneFit Cosmetics Cheek Parade Bronzer & Blush Palette

BeneFit Cosmetics Cheek Parade Bronzer & Blush Palette
Cheek Parade Bronzer & Blush Palette

4.4

on 11/17/2017 7:49:00 AM

I loved everything about this palette EXCEPT for the fact that Galifornia doesn't seem to have much pigmentation at all. I don't understand why it's so hard to get the colour onto my cheeks. I've tried it with so many brushes. It seems as though the Galifornia blush in this palette just isn't as pigmented as the single Galifornia blush. Hoola Lite also looks very powdery on me. And the main reason why I decided to get this palette was to try Hoola Lite and Galifornia so that's quite a bummer.

I just purchased the BECCA Chrissy Teigan Palette and I prefer that to this...the pigmentation and application are so much more consistent.

Everything other shade works amazingly though but I wouldn't repurchase this exact palette if any of the shades run out or if I lost it.

Let me just say: THE PACKAGING IS SO CUTE. But the little brush isn't very helpful, except when you use Hoola to contour. Hoola lite is WAY to light for me, but i guess it will be useful for when i do makeup on my friends with fairer skin tones. Dandelion is a light pinky color. Rockateur is a pinkish mauve color and Galifornia is a coral pink color. Rockateur and Galifornia have a slight shimmer to them, and dandelion is matte. Hoola and Hoola lite are also matte. All can be used as am eye shadow, but you would have to layer it to get intense color. I will repurchase and I hope that was helpful!

on 7/15/2017 11:14:00 PM

I was contemplating buying this for the longest time. I only had a small sample of Hoola and I owned Rockateur but my sister had "borrowed" it but never gave it back. So when I saw this palette where you get 3 shades for free and only paying for 2 I thought this was a steal especially because they are full size. About me NW20 or below, blonde hair, green eyes, and very cool undertones for reference. Every shade in this works on my skintone. I especially wanted this because of Hoola Lite and Dandelion for me being so fair I was so happy to finally use a bronzer that truley works with my skintone! I am seriously so happy about this. Being fair bronzers can look so muddy on me but not this its the first bronzer I can use and love the results.

Dandelion is the perfect pink blush when I just want a flush of colour. Galifornia I find goes very well after I've applied Hoola lite I just apply a little on the apples of my cheeks and it looks so pretty. This shade works great with my skintone. Hoola I was using with a very light hand but now I might try it for some minor contouring. Or this will be good if I ever get a little colour this summer. Finally Rockateur is a beautiful rose gold that I've always really liked. So in my mind Benefit got the shades right in this palette. The brush is not terrible I will say this it's shaped like Nars's Ita so I might try it for contouring.

The packaging could be better but it's very cute and not bad at all. This is one imo of Benefits best summer buys since its Le and to get all this shades for the price is just amazing! I'm super happy with this I finally have all the shades I wanted in one place. The formulas are smooth and buttery, they have great pigmentation, and payoff as well. All in all I'm very happy with the this and am really glad I bought it.:) Recommended.

on 6/26/2017 5:39:00 AM

Love this babe! I have used the hoola before and i was in love with it. I was really wondering rockateur for a long time but in my country (turkey) benefit is extremly expensive. 170tl(hoola price) equals to 48USD. But i couldnt miss this palette because its like buy 2 get 3 free!!! pigmentation is well. if you are not fair you wont able to use hoola lite in your face but it is still ok i use it as an eyeshadow. Dont miss, its limited edition:))

on 5/21/2017 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Best purchase of the year so far - easily. All 5 products a high quality and the palette is such a great deal. Also it takes little space and you don't have to bother with the awkward Benefit boxes.

Rockateur is such a unique blush, Dandelion looks so effortless, Galifornia pairs wonderfully with any sunkissed look and Hoola warms my light skin beautifully. If I could swap Hoola Lite with a proper contour shade and the brush with a cool toned pink blush I'd never need another product for my cheeks apart from highlighter.

On to the minor flaws not, I'm not a fan of the brush (scratchy and not comfortable for blending) and the packaging (gimmicky and doesn't feel secure)
Still, I'm very pleased with Cheek Parade!

on 5/21/2017 5:06:00 PM

I love love love this palette, the blushes and bronzers are all so good and the brush is very good at applying the product and for the price it costs £49.50 but there are 5 blushes and bronzers so each one costs £9.90 which is amazing because usually they all cost £23.50 so you are basically getting over half off of each product which is an amazing deal. But you also get a really good brush with it which is so worth it.

PROS
Very good value
Amazing pigment
Blends beautifully
Good brushes
Cute packaging

CONS
Could have better shades because I don't use Galifornia often

on 5/14/2017 9:52:00 AM

This palette is perfect-full sized pans of all of Benefits amazing Cheek products: Hoola, Hoola Lite, Galifornia and more. This limited edition palette is priced right-6 full sized pans that individually sell for 29$, but you get in this palette for 58$. One of the best cheek palettes on the market right now, and they smell divine. Get this while you can-you will not be disappointed!

I was recommended this by the sales assistant at Sephora because you got the whole palette for the price of two products.

I'm incredibly pale, so Hoola Lite is the perfect contour colour on me. It's easy to apply and doesn't require much blending. I use the regular Hoola on my eyelids sometimes.

The only negative thing about this palette is that Galifornia is a letdown. I loved the gold layered in the sun, but after one sweep of my brush it disappeared! I haven't seen a hint of gold in this blush since using it, despite it being advertised as "bright pink with shimmering gold".

on 5/1/2017 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This includes full-size pans of Hoola bronzer, Hoola Lite (a paler version of the bronzer), Galifornia blush, Dandelion blush, and Rockateur, a shimmering rose gold cheek shade. It also includes a mini fan brush.

Hoola – I’ve had this bronzer before and liked it enough to repurchase. It applies evenly without choppiness or streaking and it’s easy to build it up. Hoola is a really popular bronzer for light-to-medium skin tones because it’s not orange or sparkly. Hoola is one of the few bronzers that is matte enough and cool enough to be used for contour without seeming misappropriated.

Hoola Lite – This is their paler version of Hoola for porcelain skin. It’s a light golden tan that shows up well on fair skin. It won’t be dark enough for all skin tones, but this color can be used as an eyeshadow, too, so the pan is not a complete waste if you can’t use it as a bronzer.

Galifornia – This is described as a warm golden pink. On my NC20 complexion, it's a nice bright coral blush. The gold overspray of the sun is eye-catching but once you dip a brush into the pan, it's gone. That's okay with me, though. I don't want too much glitter on my cheeks. Galifornia blends very smoothly and smells faintly fruity.

Dandelion – Dandelion is a pale cool pink, which looks natural on fair-to-medium skin. It is hard to overdo this one because it’s not as pigmented as some of the other colors in the palette. It has a faint scent but it’s not overpowering.

Rockateur – This is a gorgeous rose gold bronze with shimmer, and for me it was the most exciting shade in the palette. My first use was too glittery due to the overspray but that wears off quickly, and then the amount of shimmer is more reasonable. This particular color should be flattering on most skin tones from pale to deep. I didn't have anything quite like it, so it was one of the colors that drew me in.

The mini fan brush – This can be used in a pinch if you don’t have a lot of tools with you. I like fan brushes for the cheekbones, but this one is a little scratchy. I already own a lot of brushes and I personally prefer to use Wayne Goss Brush #2 and Brush #14 with this palette, but it was nice of Benefit to include an applicator.

The cardboard packaging is colorful and whimsical but cardboard gets scuffed and dented easily. I would have preferred a sturdy plastic compact, simply because I know it'll take me a couple of years of heavy use to finish these. Plastic is more durable, more water-resistant. In general I’m not a fan of Benefit’s cutesy packaging but these powders are good quality and the shades are very wearable.

The Cheek Parade palette costs $58, which is a better value than buying these colors individually. Each cheek shade normally costs $29, so you'd spend $58 just for two of them. All five palette pans are the same generous size as their counterparts sold as singles. I also used a 20% off Ulta coupon which brought the cost down to $46.40. (Sometimes the Benefit website has sales, too.)

These are great colors for summer.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is cutely packaged, conveniently arranged little pockets of lovely color! I tried it and it gave my Caramel skin a sun kissed look. I don't think I'm a bronzer kinda gal, but these used in combination made my paler friend really glow. I like the amount of pigmentation in these colors, not to intense and therefore not difficult to blend. Saturation was nice though, you get tons of enough coloration and it's easy to diffuse too much if you have to.