Lancome Dual-end Liner and Smudger Brush #24

2.0

1 review

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

😐 Lancome Dual-End Eyeliner & Smudger Brush #24 [US$20 | RM98] - only used twice since i purchased it many moons ago because:

(1) Lancome's eyeliner pointy end is very stiff and with its total brush length i couldn't get close enough to the mirror without accidentally poking my eyeballs with it when the smudger-end hit the mirror or me shakily scratching the few previous eyelashes I have left so it felt like I shouldn't even bother.

(2) Using the smudger's unspecified natural bristles end horizontally (although somewhat comfortable enough) is not worth the time to rectify the black messiness when it overlaps onto my small crease so it is very tiresome and feels annoying overall trying to put eyeliner on.

(3) Dual-end brushes seemed a practical convenience at first but it became troublesome to recap one end to avoid deshuffing the bristles from fraying when you put in an upright losition or back in the pouch brush holder (I already lost both caps).

The packaging came in a plastic sealed box so this was hygienically impressive compared to other brush packaging.

I rather recommend MAC #228 for the mini shader and MAC #266 for the flexibly soft yet precise eyeliner brush.

Popular Makeup Brushes