Kanebo Lunasol Shadow Liner Brush N

2.0

1 review

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

😐 Kanebo's Lunasol Shadow Liner Brush N made of 100% Weasel hair is firm and more flexible than the Lancome Dual-End Eyeliner & Smudger #24 because the Lancome's eyeliner pointy end is very stiff while using the smudger's natural bristles end horizontally (although somewhat comfortable enough) is not worth the time to rectify the black messiness when it overlaps onto my small crease so it is very troublesome and feels annoying overall trying to put eyeliner on. If you prefer softer eyeliner, I'd recommend the MAC #266 because of the pointy angled tip and overall softness when doing such sensitive eyeline area.

Despite having short upper eyelashes & barely any lower eyelashes, I still don't use Lunasol Shadow Liner brush much at all (twice only) after I bought it along with the other Lunasol makeup brushes back in 2011 because:
(1) i tend to rub my eyes during the day in the office,
(2) black unnatural eyeline really made my eyes look smaller and lastly,
(3) my policy is that if u aint got it, dont push it too hard or fake it at all. Same goes for mascara and fake eyelashes, i dont even bother for same reasons..i mean, what is the point of eyelashes looking like spider legs or when you keep on blinking from the discomfort of fake eyelashes??

I rather be spartanly comfortable 😉 than feel awkwardly pretty 😳

Nevertheless, if comfort is more important to you, I would recommend MAC #266.

Popular Makeup Brushes