New York Color Peach Fizz

No Image

3.5

on 4/19/2018 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Reason I am writing this review is not to say anything against the color, I absolutely love it and I seldom find lipstick I like on me. But it has to do with a BIG flaw in the design of the tube that needs very much to be corrected. This flaw would stop me from buying anymore of your lipsticks alone if not corrected.
Once opened the plastic top of the lipstick falls off the tube! I have had two tubes of this lipstick already do this. I keep my favorite tube of lipstick in my purse like most women but when I go to get it the top has come off fallen to the bottom and my lipstick is all over my purse! My lipstick is ruined and often broken off.
I bought a new one of peach fizz thinking maybe it was a flaw design in that tube but nope, same thing happened with the second tube.
PLEASE FIX THIS! THE TOP OF A LIPSTICK TUBE SHOULD NOT BE COMING OFF THIS EASY, BAD FLAW DESIGN!

Debra Nelson

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Peach Fizz is a frosty, pale peach in NYC's Expert Last line.

It's semi-sheer, and the frost is silver (as opposed to gold which I had read in other reviews - if only it were true, I dig a sprinkle of gold frost now and then).

Because it's semi-sheer there doesn't seem to be any white base (which actually makes it wearable) but the frost does settle a bit in deeper lip creases. And it is super frosty, not just a tasteful sprinkling like in some other NYCs.

Not the greatest color on me (why oh why do I ever keep buying pale lipsticks in the hope that they might work someday?). Silver frost definitely isn't my besty, and it looks like peach may not be either. I'm fair yellow/olive.

This also doesn't 'expert last'. It wears off more quickly than my other NYC lipsticks.

So...meh. Not for me, not a fan.