Urban Decay UD JEAN-MICHEL BASQUIAT Gallery Blush Palette

Urban Decay UD JEAN-MICHEL BASQUIAT  Gallery Blush Palette
UD JEAN-MICHEL BASQUIAT  Gallery Blush Palette

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/24/2017 11:49:00 PM

Okay, this was on sale so it was a good value when I picked it up at Ulta. I love the packaging as I am a mixed media artist myself- I saved the boxes it came in to add to a project..so cool.......but I digress.....

I am obsessed with the Naked Eye Palettes, so I saw this and thought I might as well give it a try. Oh. My. Gosh. I absolutely love it. I have a medium-olive complexion and this bronzer quickly became my favorite. I just love how it goes on (tap the brush as there is some kick up!) but it blends so beautifully. I really love the blush- I do wish one maybe had some peach tones, but I am not complaining. They are both pink-ish and I feel the dark look is accomplished with the bronzer and light look blended- so I would love to see another shade, but still, this palette is just gorgeous.

The very best part of this palette is definitely the shimmery highlight. It is creamy- but still a powder. So easy to go dramatic or just barely there. The first day I wore this several people complimented me, saying my skin looked so pretty- wow! like, that just doesn't happen very often! I love this palette. I hope I can find it again when this one is all gone, because I dip into it everyday.

on 7/29/2017 8:56:00 AM

This is my first UD palette. I've only used the lippies and concealer. I'm impressed with the pigmentation and blushes. The highlight is to die for, feels like butter! The bronzer have tons off fall out so watch out, you'll look like ompalompa.

Top Rated Palettes