bareMinerals Invisible Bronze

bareMinerals Invisible Bronze

4.3

Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate,Lauroyl Lysine, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Dehydroacetate,Sodium Anisate, Alumina. May Contain ( /-): Mica, Carmina (CI 75470),Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499),Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

like another reviewer said, this is not that pigmented, and for that reason, i love it. this allows a beginner like myself to use it without worry of being uneven. the powder is very finely milled and feels very soft, theres a tiny bit of shimmer in here that i really like and enjoy, i prefer shimmery products vs matte

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a fabulous bronzer for those who enjoy spending hours on their makeup.
I got mine in 'Medium', wanted to get 'Fair to Light' but a sales associate at Sephora told me that if I want to see that I'm wearing something I should go for medium. Good, I've listened!
I have to spend some time building it up. The medium shade is very suitable for fair skinned people. Medium/Tan skins should definitely go for darker shades.
Due to very light (barely there) color payoff and quite a neutral undertone, it's very beginner friendly. There is no way someone can overdo or underblend this product. It looks slightly shimmery in the box, but there is no shimmer on the skin once applied.
No breakouts, no fragrance, my skin glows from within when I wear it.
I also love that product itself is dome-shaped. It will take way longer to hit the pan and there would be only a bit product left on the sides. Wish every company shaped their powders this way!
I like it a lot and if I lost it I would definitely repurchase.

on 1/12/2018 10:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

These are baked bronzers and not pigmented at all, hence "Invisible" They are pretty to look at and is finely milled. I tried using different brushes and just didn't see a difference. I got Tan and am a NC25. I even tried the darkest shade and it was just orangey and was not deeper in tone. The Milani baked bronzers are so much better.

on 8/10/2017 6:18:00 PM

I have fair-medium skin, medium in summer, neutral skin. The packaging is very pretty, typical BM packaging, and not too big. It fits in my little make up bag. There is a subtle scent thats pleasant. Its normally $28. Comes in 4 shades, Fair to Light, Medium, Tan, and Dark to Deep. All are a "radiant finish", which sounds like it might have a ton of shimmer or glitter, but it I don't see any visible on my skin. Its really just a nice sheen when in direct sunlight so I don't need to use a highlighter when wearing this. I bought the Medium, which is supposed to be the perfect shade for medium skin tones. All of the shades are a little lighter than one would expect for a bronzer, and while the powder is very finely milled, it doesn't have a lot of pigment. I probably should have gone with the Tan. I rarely wear blush and just rely on a bronzer for summer color, my favorites being PF's Murumuru Butter Bronzer and Too Faced Chocolate Soleil. This bronze is about the same depth of color as the Murumuru bronzer, but on my skin it has a definite pink tint to it. Too much pink for a bronzer. When applied like a bronzer, I look more sunburned than tanned. I was going to take it back, but turns out it makes a perfect summer blush...a very wearable bronzed pink, so I kept it for that and am very happy with it.

hholy .. this bronzer is soooo soft, the powder is soo finely milled that its nothing like ive ever felt i found out about this product watching jamie paige's yt channel as she talked about some of her favorite bronzers i like a lot of the things she mentions as favorites so when she talked about this product, ofc i had to go test it out. so back to this product, it is a very finely milled powder, it feels very soft and velvety, it isn't the most pigmented of product, just as she mentioned but that isn't a bad thing, it's pretty much personal preference. it also has shimmer in it which i like to layer on top of my matte bronzers. i can also use this as a highlight and also as eyeshadow. such a good product, and not too expensive, around $30.

on 4/26/2017 11:20:00 PM