NARS Blush - Torrid

NARS Blush - Torrid
Blush - TorridNARS TorridBlush - TorridBlush - TorridNARS Torrid

4.5

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Acetate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Isopropyl Lanolate, Propylparaben, Triclosan, Methylparaben, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Bha; May Contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake), Ci 15880 (Red 34 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

on 12/10/2017 4:24:00 AM

This blush is good. This was my first blush (bought it based on hype around Nars blushes) and I apply it very sparingly as I did not get a hang of blush application when I started with this. I like this color and I bought it based on the reviews that said this is the best blush for tan or medium/dark skin. I'm nc41or nc40 and Bobbi Brown 4.25 in Natural Tan. This blush is very good for my skin tone and not too bright. But as I have watched more make up tutorials and as I've started with pink blushes, I feel that this color is more of an orange coral for my liking these days. Nevertheless, I like this color and I wear it once in a while. It may look best with a tan like other reviews suggest as I often tone it down so that it doesn't look muddy or orangey. I do have a medium dark skin tone nevertheless and I still tone it down sometimes. So, if you are light to medium, I would suggest to swatch before you buy this one if you don't like too much orange in your blush.

I hate the rubber packaging. It's melted and become all sticky and I haven't even made a slightest dent in the blush yet. It was ok as long as it was stored in it's box. It's expensive for the amount of product you get and I wish the packaging was fool proof. However, I do see that for a light make up wearer thus could last for a very long time. Packaging issue with melting and becoming sticky can be resolved too. I used rubbing alcohol to get rid of the sticky mess and I was left with a matte plastic casing - below that rubbery mess is a plastic casing. However, I still think for the price I'm paying I should never have to invest more time or money to salvage the packaging. I don't have any problems with the pigmentation of this one. It's quite pigmented and when I use a real techniques blush brush it picks up enough product that you can build to a full application in two strokes. I also use a hakuhodo kabuki before I bought the blush brush and that brush picks up the color like crazy. So, the pigmentation is very good. There is tiny micro sparkle, but nothing too bothersome. Good product overall.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have medium warm skin tone and I prefer Orgasm to Torrid. I find this blush to be less pigmented and difficult to work with. The color is nice but I have to work hard to make it show.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

A Sephora artist introduced me to this blush and it's gorgeous! I Have olive skin and I look best in bronze or coral blushes and this is perfect!! It especially looks amazing with a bronze beach look on eyes or face.
It is a perfect peach pink color and if you are olive like me you need this blish! I have many nars blushes and love them all. The price is expensive though.

on 9/16/2015 3:04:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Lovely summer blush on my NC10-15 skin. I don't find it being too glittery and actually I was kind of worried it would be too intense on my light skin but lightly used it just perfect. Overall very good quality as can be expected from a nars blush.

on 8/18/2015 11:54:00 AM

As a pale girl NARS Monte Blanc, YSL BR20, NW20, blonde hair, green eyes very cool undertones, for reference. I really like this blush! I love the colour it's like a light coral with pink and the gold shimmer in it is so pretty! Not glittery at all. I'm another pale girl who loves this blusher. I apply this with my Yaychio and find it looks so pretty but a light hand is key for me. NARS blushes are really pigmented which is great because the blushers last forever but because of that too much can look terrible on if I'm not careful.

For me a as a person with cool undertones I like this blush because it warms my complexion up. I also like to use a beige- ey light gold highlighter. I use Laura Merciers Matte Radience baked H/L in 01 or Mary Lou but something in that realm goes great with Torrid. The pigmentation and longevity is really good as well. I do use setting powder and spray but with this I usually never need a touch up and I get very oily. So the fact that it lasts is really good!

I usually do a natural/neutral eye with this because I want the blush to stand on its own. For me this works great on my pale complexion by warming it up. It most definitely gives me some life! The gold "sparkle" doesn't translate as sparkles on my skin. Instead it just gives it a nice glow. I really love this blush it's one of my favorites to use because the colour works well on my skin. For me when I use it I just touch my brush to the product and get plenty of colour and it comes out natural and luminous. Definitely Recommended!

on 5/29/2015 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Skin ref: Lanc�me Teint Miracle 005 Beige Ivoire (Ivory), Dior Nude/Star/Airflash in Ivory, Mac: NC15.

I bought this blusher back in January-ish, so I've been using this for approximately 5-6mths. I've read that this is the Nars Orgasm for medium-deep skinned ladies, and that this is only for medium to deep skinned ladies. NOT TRUE!!. As you can see above from the ref section I am a fair skinned lady, with v v subtle yellow-beige undertone. I am neutral skew warm undertoned but the warmth is very soft. Fairer skinned ladies CAN wear this, I would recommend this for a warm undertoned lady. This is stunning on my skin, simply stunning. I feel for someone cooler toned this could possibly look orange on them. I maybe wrong. I'm not one for glitter, hate the stuff; Torrid does have glitter but it's a very finely milled. This deserves more hype than what Orgasm gets. I've tried Orgasm and ended up passing it onto my sister, she likes it way more than I ever did. It cant be compared to orgasm because it's not in same colour family. Orgasm's a peachy-pink, Torrid's a coral. Bottom line: Its my top 3 fave blushes. Fairer skinned ladies can absolutely wear this.

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Got my husband to buy this for me during his business trip to the US.

The color looks very scary on pan as it looks really reddish and dark. This color's payoff is definitely better than deep throat's.

One swipe of this if applied lightly can give you a natural rosy flush, hence, a light hand is definitely recommended. It shows up quite nicely on my nc25 skin tone.

Staying power is reasonable, I have oily skin and by midday, after blotting the blush is still obvious but upon touch up, the effect is not as apparent.

I didn't like the silicon plastic casing as I've had very bad experiences with things of similar composite.. They all wear down to a sticky mess. I wouldn't repurchase this because of the casing as well as the price

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great shade of blush. This is definitely one of the more pigmented shades and only a very light hand is required to pick up colour. This is somewhere in between Dolce Vita and Gilda with Shimmer. This is a warm shade of blush and I prefer my blush to be very natural looking so I just apply a small amount. I would definitely recommend this based on the pigmentation and the colour.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

It's nice, but I have a huge collection of blushes and I wasn't that crazy about this one on my BB warm natural, 4.5 skintone. It was ok just not crazy about it I already own orgasam and it shows up for me, and I brought Bobbi Brown Santa Barabra which I like more, so I returned this one. Nice, if you dont have other peachy corals and don't own orgasam.

on 10/20/2014 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really liked the color of this blush, it's a really pretty color, especially for us with a darker skin tone. I went into Sephora with my mind set out to buy "Orgasm" but found that it wasn't appropriate for my skin tone. It actually didn't show up at all, no matter how much the poor girl at the store applied. So I ended up buying "torrid". However I was a bit disappointed, I'm an NC35 (when I'm winter-pale, in the summer I'm a lot darker) and it still barely shows up on my skin. I have to use a lot for it to even show, and it wears off really easily. It does not last me a workday on my oily skin. So I will not be repurchasing it again. If you want this color (it looks exactly the same) but that holds all day and actually shows up on your face with just a little product, I can definitely recommend Tarte's Amazonian clay 12 hour blush in Charisma, It's my new go-to everyday blush.

Popular Blush Products