Clairol Herbal Essences ARABICA COFFEE FRUIT

Clairol Herbal Essences ARABICA COFFEE FRUIT

2.5

on 6/4/2018 12:29:00 PM

I really, really love the scent of this clear shampoo. My very fine, naturally straight long virginal hair also gets along with it quite well! I don’t notice any build-up after use & my hair looks shiny with a regular conditioner of mine; however, the volume factor does leave a tad to be desired in my case. I would probably repurchase based on the scent alone! It’s just so divine!! I would like to try the matching Arabica Coffee Fruit Conditioner with this; it should be well worth it for the scent alone! ;)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

When I first saw these I was not impressed and the scents did not win me over either.
It was not until I went online and read more about them.
This particular one stated it had multi-layered scents of delicious crushed berries, warm caramel latte, and patchouli.
When I first saw this on the shelves and it said coffee I thought why would I want to smell like coffee? Creamy caramel latte maybe but not coffee.
Once I read online that this one had warm caramel I thought okay, I will give it a shot.
Not so glad that I did.
I hate the scent of this one!
It smells very fruity and almost like sweet tart candies or something similar with just a hint of incense.
I am NOT a fan.
I was hoping it would number one smell good=fail, number two give volume to my hair as it states in its name=fail, make my hair look healthier=FAIL.
My hair was much more tangled and would lay flat. It just overall did not look very good.
I am pretty disappointed with the whole line of the "bio:renew" products.
Have not been happy with any of the new Herbal Essences products in some time.