Nivea Nivea Q10 Plus anti-Wrinkle Day Cream spf30

Nivea Nivea Q10 Plus anti-Wrinkle Day Cream spf30

on 10/20/2017 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using this cream for two years now, which is a solid amount of time to test out its anti-wrinkle properties and you know what, I think it actually works. I'm 33, and once I hit 30, I really started to notice the effects of aging on my skin. Little lines here and there, discoloration, that sort of thing. I started using this in late 2015 and since then, my skin doesn't look like it's aged at all; in fact, it looks better. I get compliments about my glowing skin quite regularly, which I've never gotten before. I put this on without fail every morning, and follow it up with the Q10 night cream before bed and my skin looks, and feels, amazing. Love this stuff.

on 4/23/2017 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have been using this for years and I love the 30spf. This is so lovely on my oily skin, it sinks in well, makes my skin lovely and soft. It doesn't break me out or increase oil levels and keeps my skin supple and protects it from the sun. I use glycolic acid and I need a high spf, this stuff is lovely. It is also very affordable and I compare to an Estée Lauder one that I had which was good but not better than this. I love it and I stockpile it, I also use the nightcream too. I would definitely recommend.

Popular Moisturizers