LynBDesigns - Don't Grumble Give A Whistle

No Image

1 review

on 4/21/2017 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

There is nothing wrong with this polish aside from the fact that I personally don't care for the color. Don't Grumble Give a Whistle is from the Bright Side Collection. It is a gray/lavender crelly base with gunmetal flecks and holo glitter.

For me the base color isn't all that uniqe though it is pretty. The glitter and shimmer aren't really noticeable unless in sunlight or exceptionally bright light. I just don't like it very well, but with that said, it is a high quality polish that applies very well and is opaque in two coats.

The consistency is consistent with a crelly, just a little on the stickey side, though it applies very smoothly. Despite the glitter and flecks the texture is good and there is no running or pooling. The first coat is sheer but it is opaque with two coats.

This comes package in the standard bottle with the standard brush. It works well.

As far as wear goes, I am not a good judge of that because I removed the day after application. There was no staining and it was easy to remove. There was a bit of glitter left behind but that is easily remedied by washing your hands.

This polish runs $10 per bottle but I got it at a half price sale for $5. I wouldn't repurchase because I don't care for the color, but as I previously mentioned the overall quality of the polish is very good.

Popular Polishes