100%

price range

Reviews

from

3 months ago

Love using this for my undereye, and for any flaky spots around my mouth or nose! This cream is rich but not greasy and truly is repairing. I also use it on my toddlers eczema and works like magic. He complains of some creams burning him upon application but hasn’t complained about this one! It seems to truly soothe the itch and burn and diminishes the redness. My husband uses it on his hands as well! Price was 20$ On sale at Shoppers drug mart for 40ml. Will repurchase.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesGreen

3 years ago

Skin Rescue is a super moisturizing cream for the driest of skin. It is wonderful on eczema, dry skin or even just to boost hydration in the undereye area. It comes in a squeeze tube and a little goes a long way. I use this on my jaw line which seems to be getting drier as I age and it plumps and softens the area immediately. My son has eczema and this nourishes the dry patches and heals his skin very quickly. Highly recommend this moisturizer.

About reviewer (968 reviews)

Age44-55