Revlon Mega Multiplier mascara

Revlon Mega Multiplier mascara
Mega Multiplier mascaraMega Multiplier mascara

3.6

my opinions on this are all over the place, i was excited to see drugstore coming out with tubing mascara (besides the loreal tube one) i liked it at first but the formula started to clump together, and it gathers too much product on the wand, i do make an effort to occasionally wipe away the excess, but it too quickly again gathers up too much. also as the day goes on, the formula transfers and flakes i need to use eyedrops in the winter bc it is so dry right now and it isnt waterproof

on 3/20/2018 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got this in Plum Brown as I haven't seen a mascara with that shade in years. Anyway, it's a very subdued colour and I needed 4 coats to create a finished look. It doesn't look plum, just lighter brown. It doesn't add much length or volume - just a little. It's quite a nice natural look, if you don't mind spending a long time brushing it on until it shows. It didn't irritate my eyes yet. I don't think I would buy this again but I will use it sometimes.

Update next day: it did irritate my eyes after a few hours and I had to wash it off.

on 2/5/2018 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

In my quest to replace all my high end with drug store equivalents, this tubing mascara is very good. I have severe issues with eyeliners and mascaras smudging/transfering on me especially. I have oily skin, dry/watery eyes, and I stare at a computer screen all day. This creates the most perfect condition for a total lower eye makeup disaster for me. I'm sure the aging process also has something to do with this and a recent autoimmune issue. This is comparable to Clinique Lash Power but for a fraction of the price. While tubing mascaras do not do a lot in terms of volume and curl hold, it definitely enhances the lashes but is more natural in appearance. It does not budge, flake, or smudge!!!!!! I have worn this in the shower and the pool and it did not come off until I took it off. I also like L'Oreal's Double Extend.

Best mascara ever. It visibly lengthens my stubby asian lashes (people think I'm wearing false lashes), and also provides lots of volume.
Plus, it is a tubing mascara so I get to save on makeup remover.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I wanted a tubing mascara in brown for a more natural look. This seems to be the only one available on be high street that isn’t too expensive or looking to give me dramatic lashes. So this goes on nicely. ‘Blackened Brown’ is the colour I have, it does look natural although two layers builds up nicely. No clumping. No smudging, no flaking, £7.99 in Boots, easy to remove with just water - I can’t say for how long the tube will last but I’ll likely buy again. Nice formula and does exactly what I wanted it to.

on 12/12/2017 9:43:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

In the past, I have stated my three criteria for a holy grail mascara: tubing; auburn or eggplant; under $20. This is it. I need look no further. Funny thing is, when I bought my first tube of this stuff, I didn't even know it was tubing. I just thought Plum Brown would be that HG eggplant color I like. Only after reading comments on the makeup board about it did I realize MegaMultiplier is a tubing mascara! I prefer tubing mascaras because I travel a lot, and it's easier to not have to bring a separate eye makeup remover. Mascara, and any other makeup for that matter, needs to come off when I wash my face, without a separate removal step. (Yes, I double-cleanse, but I would do that anyway regardless of how much makeup I was wearing.)

Plum Brown is actually more brown than plum, but that's okay with me. It's the right color to bring out the green in my eyes. The kicker? $5.97 at Walmart, plus your Sunday paper often has coupons. You can't beat it with a stick!

on 12/11/2017 4:21:00 AM

This is mascara for those who want natural looking lashes. However if you are looking for an intensely black 'made up' look, this is not the mascara for you. Sure tubing mascara adds length, but not the goopy so called 'thickness' that is achieved with several coats of ordinary mascaras. Tubing mascara is really not buildable, and to prevent spiky lashes you need to sweep a dry brush through your lashes immediately after application while they are still damp. 'Tubing' mascara is fantastic - especially for those of us susceptible to panda eyes. I first discovered it 20 years ago & haven't looked back! It stays put all day and removes SO easily with warm water. I love it and would use nothing else. Revlon's version is better than L'Oreal's. Mirenesse also make an excellent 'tubing' mascara.

on 10/13/2017 11:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Run away! This mascara SUCKS! It's underwhelming, no volume and just a little length. I didn't even REALIZE it was a TUBING mascara until I looked up the claims online. Where is the volume of a tubing mascara??? It makes your lashes look weird and jagged up close. My lashes looked super flat all day.

I do not recommend and didn't even finish my tube. Yuck!

on 10/4/2017 9:23:00 AM

Love this tubing mascara. I have worn Estee Lauder Double Wear Mascara for about 8 years and have loved it (it's a tubing formula too) but was looking for something cheaper. This Revlon mascara hasn't budged, hasnt irritated my extremely sensitive eyes and has come off really easily with Paula's Choice makeup remover and pad. It provides a very natural look but I'm no makeup artist so others may know tricks to get more oomph out of it but I 'm happy with looking natural! Its an absolute bargain if you want a natural looking, non irritating, non budging mascara. Picked it up on special gor $10 AUD at Chemist Warehouse. Very happy!!

on 9/27/2017 2:57:00 PM

I have asian thin lashes!
Summary:
Thick formula but gave me natural looking lashes? Very easy to apply too much and smudge it all over your undereye or lashline.
Hard to build up
Didnt hold a curl
More length than anything, hardly any volume - Edit: easier to build volume once the formula dries a bit
Easy to wash off and didnt smudge
Great for lower lashes!!

Full review:

Received my product from influenster but my reviews are my own and honest! :)