Maybelline Baby Lips Color Balm Crayon - All Shades

Maybelline Baby Lips Color Balm Crayon - All Shades

on 8/15/2018 10:25:00 PM

I got this in Blush Burst and . . . meh? It moisturizes nicely but the color I got was patchy, a big no-no for my dry lips, and a little too peachy-orange. I also don't care for the glitter in the formula, and especially don't enjoy rubbing my lips together and feeling that very subtle grit.

on 8/9/2018 10:59:00 AM

This is okay. It provides a short-lived but moisturising and vibrant pop of colour. However, it is sticky - read: it gets everywhere - and fades quickly to an awkward only-the-outside-of-the-lips-covered situation, making it look like you lined your lips but forgot to put your lipstick on - embarrassing!

I am tired of spending the money for Buxom and Fresh, much as I love their Dolly lip polish and Fig balm. So I picked up Baby Lips in Playful Purple at the drugstore. A light swipe creates a dark berry stain and a nicely moisturized-looking mouth. A heavier hand creates a more Rihanna-looking true purple lip. I love both colors. The moisture lasts and the price cannot be beat. I am older and this does not do anything weird in my lip lines.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have this in the color Pink Smooch which is a bright neon hot pink color. This smells lightly like a scented crayon. I do find this to provide long lasting hydration even after the color itself wears off.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

These are really nice for those lazy everyday makeup looks. I love these way better than the baby lips lip gloss. they are balms so they do tend to wear off in a few hours. I own the shade blush burst. which is a peachy pink on my nc45 skin tone. they are moisturizing and they aren't sticky whatsoever. I do know that the red shade is very pigmented and leaves a slight stain after wear. definitely recommend

on 4/22/2017 4:43:00 AM

So nice i really love the formula and the extra pop of color is so pretty