Maybelline New York Baby Lips Color Balm Crayon - All Shades

3.9

on 12/10/2018 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I saw these on sale for $1.99, and bought several colors. I love the Refreshing Red over a light pink lipstick, the color lasted for a few hours which is not bad. I also like the texture and the good pigmentation

on 10/17/2018 2:27:00 PM

This product is definitely moisturizing and packs a punch with color. However, it is so slick it becomes a hazard during wear and can end up with color everywhere! Outside the lip line, on your chin, fingers, etc. The only reason this got an extra star is because it does stain the lips. If I pat it on with my finger (as a tint) it adds a nice color to my lips for sitting around my house, but who spends money on an item when that’s the only use?! Not recommended.

on 8/15/2018 10:25:00 PM

I got this in Blush Burst and . . . meh? It moisturizes nicely but the color I got was patchy, a big no-no for my dry lips, and a little too peachy-orange. I also don't care for the glitter in the formula, and especially don't enjoy rubbing my lips together and feeling that very subtle grit.

on 8/9/2018 10:59:00 AM

This is okay. It provides a short-lived but moisturising and vibrant pop of colour. However, it is sticky - read: it gets everywhere - and fades quickly to an awkward only-the-outside-of-the-lips-covered situation, making it look like you lined your lips but forgot to put your lipstick on - embarrassing!

I am tired of spending the money for Buxom and Fresh, much as I love their Dolly lip polish and Fig balm. So I picked up Baby Lips in Playful Purple at the drugstore. A light swipe creates a dark berry stain and a nicely moisturized-looking mouth. A heavier hand creates a more Rihanna-looking true purple lip. I love both colors. The moisture lasts and the price cannot be beat. I am older and this does not do anything weird in my lip lines.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have this in the color Pink Smooch which is a bright neon hot pink color. This smells lightly like a scented crayon. I do find this to provide long lasting hydration even after the color itself wears off.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

These are really nice for those lazy everyday makeup looks. I love these way better than the baby lips lip gloss. they are balms so they do tend to wear off in a few hours. I own the shade blush burst. which is a peachy pink on my nc45 skin tone. they are moisturizing and they aren't sticky whatsoever. I do know that the red shade is very pigmented and leaves a slight stain after wear. definitely recommend

on 4/22/2017 4:43:00 AM

So nice i really love the formula and the extra pop of color is so pretty