J. Lo Jennifer Lopez JLust Eau de Parfum

J. Lo Jennifer Lopez JLust Eau de Parfum

1 review

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was not expecting to like this, but it is quite nice, especially for this time of year, Springtime, but I think this would be nice for Summer and even Winter. The first thing that came to my mind when smelling this was, and yes, I know it is silly, but the Britney Spears song 'I'm not a Girl, yet not a Woman'.This is a young woman's scent, very girly and feminine; I think for the most part, but it is not too overly sweet that I think almost any age could wear this. But it just strikes me as not a total little girl/tween/teeny-bopper fragrance.....yet not a mature fragrance. Feminine, for sure!!

Fragrantica has the accords listed as in order:
Fruity
Sweet
Musky
Balsamic
Floral

For me, I detect a Fruity/Sweet/Floral. I do not detect any musk, at least not on me, and my skin tends to pick up musk. But if you do not like musk, I would definitely test this before purchasing, if possible, as many reviewers online seem to find musk high on the accords.

But I do not the musk detect on me, just fruity/sweet/slightly floral. I also do not pick up balsamic, hardly at all, none worth mentioning. On me, this is a fruity/sweet/floral, very nicely done, and none of the notes overpowering one another. Lasting power is definitely all day, and for me, this smells pretty much the same on dry-down as when first sprayed, no changing notes wildly, and no unexpected surprises on the dry down. I like how the tonka bean seems to keep everything from becoming too sweet, the tonka I think balances everything out nicely. The bottle is lovely, a feminine pale pink, if a bit awkward for people like me with bad wrists, but not terrible uncomfortable. Hey, when you have bad wrists, weird and awkward bottles can make you love or not love a fragrance, more or less sometimes.. ;)

All in all, this is a lovely fragrance. I debated the 'Would I repurchase?' question, only because I have so many fragrances, but, if this became lost, I would likely replace it..so yes, I would repurchase. Not an extremely unique fragrance, but pretty 'safe' and rather crowd-pleasing, I think. Not too strong nor heavy, and yet lasts all day.

Popular Fragrances