Lubricity Treatment

4.3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought into the hype that the Lubricity Labs system would help me “ say goodbye to frizz forever” so I paid a ridiculous amount ( I think $170) for the kit which 4 oz step 1 Penetrate, 4 oz step 2 Encapsulate , 8oz shampoo, and 8oz conditioner. I think the treatment is supposed to last a couple months so maintaining will be pricey. I have color treated medium length fine wavy hair that curls and frizzes in high humidity. I live in Arkansas which is right above Louisiana which is a very high humidity state so I knew if it worked there it would work for me. I was concerned there would not be enough product to treat my har so I knew I had one shot to get it right. Both steps are left on 15 mins with plastic cap. I used almost all step 1 and half the bottle if step 2. I left both steps on 30 mins each. At first I was thrilled with the results. Hair was smoothed, shiny, and looked and felt great. But just like fresh haircolor after about 4 days it started to wash out and go back to before treatment. Very disappointed. I used the shampoo and conditioner as directed which I really like to try to maintain results. The shampoo surprisingly lathers well and the conditioner is good. Needless to say it was a lot of money for short term results. I would not buy the treatment again. I have repurchased the shampoo and conditioner once in the 32 oz size when it was 50% off and I was anle to get it for $100 both bottles. Long story short I get much better results using Living Proof Frizz Free Shampoo & Conditioner finished with One n Only Argan Oil Styling Cream and Argan Oil Treatment and use the Lubricity once in a while as a swich off. I am kind of embarrased for buying in to the hype. You wont say bye to frizz forever. At the most a week.

I purchased the Lubricity Labs box and was wonderfully pleased with the results. I contacted their customer service before using to confirm that I knew exactly what to do since the directions were a little intimidating. They said the key to results is proper application and use so I paid extra attention when applying this. My hair turned out wonderful and for the first time in my life, I can walk outside and not have my hair blow up from the humidity. This product has been a game changer for me!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Lubricity treatment is a 2 step hair treatment that seriously stops frizz and tangled hair. The main ingredient that does the trick is glycolic acid. I used the product this February and have had no problems with frizz, even in New Orleans humidity. I have wavy hair and since using this treatment I use nothing as a styler and only apply a leave in after washing my hair. When rinsing shampoo out of my hair, hair feels like I already conditioned. Things to avoid after using this product are sulfates and sodium chloride as they can reverse the action of the treatment. Great product. No frizz, no tangles and lots of shine.