Lubricity Treatment

I purchased the Lubricity Labs box and was wonderfully pleased with the results. I contacted their customer service before using to confirm that I knew exactly what to do since the directions were a little intimidating. They said the key to results is proper application and use so I paid extra attention when applying this. My hair turned out wonderful and for the first time in my life, I can walk outside and not have my hair blow up from the humidity. This product has been a game changer for me!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Lubricity treatment is a 2 step hair treatment that seriously stops frizz and tangled hair. The main ingredient that does the trick is glycolic acid. I used the product this February and have had no problems with frizz, even in New Orleans humidity. I have wavy hair and since using this treatment I use nothing as a styler and only apply a leave in after washing my hair. When rinsing shampoo out of my hair, hair feels like I already conditioned. Things to avoid after using this product are sulfates and sodium chloride as they can reverse the action of the treatment. Great product. No frizz, no tangles and lots of shine.