& Other Stories Biological Keratin Cure Conditioner Gold & Honey

& Other Stories Biological Keratin Cure Conditioner Gold & Honey

1 review

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I do not have any salon keratin treatments/Brazilian Blowouts. But, I came across this conditioner on a search for good conditioner with a honey scent. This conditioner is for post-keratin treatments to help set the process. I read that it also has EDTA in it (a chelating agent which binds metal and calcium and also dissolves limescale. So, people who have 'hard' water that flattens and dulls hair from repeated washing, can use a product with this ingredient to remove those impurities), and argan oil. And, the product is being discontinued for a newer, improved product, so it was on sale - even better! This was the best conditioner purchase I have ever made.

It smells absolutely wonderful and the scent lingers for hours after using. The texture is creamy but not heavy. And a little product goes a long way. I use a nickle size for shoulder-length hair and the bottle is 10 oz. It has a 36 month period before expiration. I will be using this for at least a year.

You don't have to sit in the shower for 5 -10 minutes or do a 30 minute mask with it. The directions say to leave on for 1 minute. I usually go for 3 - 4. And it works wonders.

I have fine, naturally wavy hair. This product does straighten it somewhat though not much. But, it does keep the frizz down to a minimum, especially if I use a styling product afterward. The best thing is it doesn't weigh down my hair at all. After blow drying, my hair is fluffy, bouncy and soft. It also seems to keep split ends at bay.

I have an oily scalp. Even if you apply only to the ends, you can't rinse without some of the product getting to your scalp. This does not make my scalp get oily faster than with any other conditioner.

Pros: Contains EDTA, argan, honey; no formaldehyde
Great even for everyday - does not weigh down fine hair
The price is awesome - $9.95 on amazon with free (not prime) shipping directly from the manufacturer
Great scent

Cons: None