NuFACE Prep-N-Glow Cloths

4.5

on 12/30/2017 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

These are by far the best makeup wipes I've used. However, they are also the most expensive.

PROS:

1. I like having two textures. The smooth side does a great job of removing my makeup at night, and the nubby side gently exfoliates.
2. Each cloth comes in its own packet, making these wipes ideal for travel. I always keep a few in my suitcase.
3. I have sensitive skin yet I have not experienced any irritation from these cloths.
4. Leaves my face feeling clean. I don't have to rinse. With other wipes, I feel like I need to wash my face with cleanser afterward.
5. I haven't experienced any breakouts from using these cloths.
6. The formula does not contain oil, alcohol, parabens, or sulfates.
7. Hyaluronic acid moisturizes.
8. Comfortable cotton sheet.

CONS:

1. It's cost prohibitive for me to use a cloth every day. Each costs $1, but a dollar a day adds up. Therefore I save them for trips or for the end of an unusually grueling day when I'm overworked and exhausted. Rather than fall asleep with my makeup on, I reach for one of these.

2. If you wear a full coverage waterproof foundation, you might need more than one wipe to remove it completely. Lately I've been wearing Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation, which is fairly light coverage, and one Prep 'n Glow Cloth is enough.

$20 for a box of 20. Luckily Macy's will occasionally offer them at a discount.

Ingredients:

Water, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Succinate, Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Glycerin, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Powder Extract, Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry) Fruit Juice, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Carya Ovata Bark Extract

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

These wipes are really amazing. I usually use one every night, as it saves time in my skin care routine. I do cleanse my face first with cleanser then use this cloth on my whole face and I'm done. I don't use any other products. My skin does look blemish-free, and has a glow to it. I would repurchase the wipes since it saves me time.