Dior Addict lacquer

No Image

1 review

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

After going through a meticulous ten minute application process as described below the Dior lacquer stick [lipstick] didn't bleed! Bottom line: Don't think you can quickly apply Dior lacquer stick and dash for the day. For best results please take the time to properly apply as I suggest. Plus, please use a lip brush when applying your lipstick to get an even more vivid color spectrum.

Jutta [Hilda] 4-14-2017

P.S. Today I'm using a Clairins lipstick and the formula seems to be a tad better than the Dior lacquer stick but, of course, I need to determine whether or not the lipstick bleeds or not! Please stay tuned...

Initial review, but let's see what happens when I also use a foundation, translucent loose powder and a lip- liner...I'd really like for this/these to work because of the beautiful color(s). Whether I buy it again is currently uncertain...

Dior Addict lacquer sticks [lipstick]

"Gawd" the colors are gorgeous, but the lipstick migration/bleeding is worse than the Syrian refugee situation. Really! After wearing the lipstick for a few hours I looked like a clown! Why?

The Dior Addict lacquer colors simply put are drop-dead gorgeous, but ta da oh how they migrate/bleed. I tried to stem the tide by using a foundation and lip-liner but to no avail. Today, however, I'm going to give it one last try by using a foundation, translucent loose powder and a lip-liner with the Dior Addict lacquer lipstick.. Stay tuned for the results. I do respectfully believe that Dior should do more product testing on a lipstick priced around $40.

Jutta [Hilda] Harden]