Hard Candy Sheer Envy Bake, Brighten & Set Loose Finishing Powder

Hard Candy Sheer Envy Bake, Brighten & Set Loose Finishing Powder

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this loose powder for my under eyes and brightening other parts of my face.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This is a yellow tinted "banana" loose powder. I have a pink, cool, undertone so I've never tried one before, but it called me over in Walmart and I thought I'd try it. I usually use Dermablend loose powder which is pricey so it's always nice to find something you love which is cheap!

I immediately liked the warm undertone this gave me as well as evening out the redness, it covered very very well and seemed to have quite a bit of "stick" to it. I almost feel as though this could be used without foundation because it does have additional coverage. It's good and matte too. But what I really really like is the staying power! I will confess to sleeping in this and in the morning my face looked pretty good! I obviously still had some of the powder on because I looked a hell of a lot better than I usually do in the mornings!

I'm going to throw away all the rules now, because I've always stayed away from yellow undertones but they look better than the pinks on me!

Great price, under $7. Sweet!